The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Of Freyja and Lilith, Goddesses and Demons & the Lie of Judeo-Christianity I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The guy reminds me in his writing style of DogPoet...

In the Qabalah, there is no Satan, no king of demons. Asmodeus and Beelzebub are princes, not kings. There are seven princes for the seven palaces of hell. There are no kings. Only God is king. Lilith is the mother and the queen of all demons. The name of her consort; Kebad, has the same numerical value, twenty six, as God. According to the rules of the Qabalah God and Kebad are the same entities. Lilith herself is rabidly hostile to man. She was Adams first wife but she refused to accept a subservient position to him particularly during intercourse. All Jews put a tiny scroll somewhere in the entrance to their home to keep her out and are implored not to suffer a 'witch' to live amongst them. A true witch derives power through the malevolent forces and is a servant of Lilith. The ancient Hebrew sages called them Daughters of the Owl. The owl is the symbol for Lilith. – Those Who Would Arouse Leviathan

This is as it was understood by me; Jack Heart in 2012. It is an excerpt from the book I wrote that year about my own personal acquaintance with this entity that goes back to 1989. I wrote the book in what I thought was retrospect but I have since found out that it cannot ever be published because it endangers the very foundations of an empire that is built on lies, the biggest one being the one they, with her blessing, have told about her.

Jack Heart
Every Mirror is a Door to Lilith ' s Cave .

Alas, Heratio, I knew him well. There is more than is dreamt of in your philosophy.
(06-11-2019, 07:55 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]Alas, Heratio, I knew him well. There is more than is dreamt of in your philosophy.

"And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite
jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath bore me on his back a
thousand times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is!
My gorge rises at it."