The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Lil Kim got pissed at one of his generals again. Fed him to piranhas.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has executed one of his generals accused of planning a coup, in a method inspired by a James Bond film, according to reports.

The dictator used a specially designed tank built for the execution which took place in his presidential palace.

Sources claim the man’s arms and torso were slashed open with knives before he was dumped in the tank, The Star on Sunday reported.

It has not been yet been confirmed if the general died from his injuries, or if he was eaten alive by the animals.

The aquarium is said to be filled with hundreds of piranhas from Brazil.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/10/north-kor...83652/amp/

Full Throttle

That probably didn't take long, to die that is, Pure Horror though.

Lot's of harvested Loosh on that event.
(06-11-2019, 04:53 PM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]That probably didn't take long, to die that is, Pure Horror though.

Lot's of harvested Loosh on that event.

Yeah, I think I’d prefer the anti aircraft gun method.
Dayum.

What a psycho

Hiding3

The President was just talking about a "beautiful letter" he recently received from Kim. You KNOW the press is going to have crazy fun with that one.

Full Throttle

I think those fish can strip a human body down within seconds.
[Image: u3oOeX6.gif]
(06-11-2019, 05:48 PM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]I think those fish can strip a human body down within seconds.

I think the MSM can rot most gullible minds in the same time frame too...

Full Throttle

(06-11-2019, 06:10 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2019, 05:48 PM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]I think those fish can strip a human body down within seconds.

I think the MSM can rot most gullible minds in the same time frame too...

No doubt, micro seconds in fact. Chuckle Scream1
Pages: 1 2 3