The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Hidden on YouTube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Real history hidden on YouTube wont last long
JFK-911,EVERYTHING IS A RICH MAN'S TRICK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-va...AgSqFBIkrY
one of the better docs on youtube. some of it like JFK may be alive running shit from deep state I found to hard to believe though
(06-11-2019, 02:41 PM)Nekro Wrote: [ -> ]one of the better docs on youtube. some of it like JFK may be alive running shit from deep state I found to hard to believe though

Not JFK, but JFK, Jr.

I don't know how I feel about that either...but I don't discount anything these days. (I am of the belief that our world did get a reset around 2012...it had been glitching prior to that.)

I read something back in 2011 on GuLP that had been shared and made into a thread there...the info had been recorded from another source in the 90's.
A CERN type collider in Africa that tapped into something that spoke about timelines crossing and changing...apparently, the source of said info was coming from Nano tech implanted into a deep oil well...oil being a sort of living conduit for the alternative 'earth' and the tech implanted had allowed it to open up a sort of porthole.

Anyway, it was interesting and some of the stuff it said back then has come to pass...but one of the things it said was: A Keneedee, everyone thought was dead, would be returning.

Now that was kind of different. I mean, if it was a hoax...then WHY out of all the people that the hoaxer could have mentioned, did it decide on that person?
And if it wasn't a hoax...the question still stands.

1dunno1
I have come across some strange stuff on the internet. Not just CT Boards either.
(06-11-2019, 01:34 PM)Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Real history hidden on YouTube wont last long
JFK-911,EVERYTHING IS A RICH MAN'S TRICK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-va...AgSqFBIkrY

Nice to see you around @Drifter TY for your thoughts Bro...
(06-11-2019, 06:37 PM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]I have come across some strange stuff on the internet.   Not just CT Boards either.

I think the internet is full of legitimate witnesses to things we never hear about, or is slightly changed, and rebroadcast by liars, and mis-informer's with an agenda. It can be difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff...
I spent some time scrolling through a bunch of WordPress blogs one night. Found some really Bizarre shit from some folks.