The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Earth EXODUS: Plan to alter Earth’s ORBIT to escape being eaten by dying Sun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Insanity...

Earth EXODUS: Plan to alter Earth’s ORBIT to escape being eaten by dying Sun

snip:

...in an extreme case of future planning, University of Glasgow space engineer Dr Matteo Ceriotti has proposed some radical solutions to help Earth change orbit.

The radical ideas are loosely based on current technologies, although it is safe to assume any surviving humans will have significantly advanced science by then.

One such idea is targeting asteroids which pass by Earth’s vicinity and then using the space rocks’ gravitational attraction to pull the orbit of the Earth away from its current location.

“Another way would be to shoot the asteroid with an ion beam and the ion beam would push the asteroid away from its orbit.

“Other methods involve simply landing on the asteroid and then turning on a rocket on its surface in order to eject material – this is called a mass drive.

“Or we could deploy a constellation of mirrors around the asteroid and the mirrors would reflect the Sun’s light onto its surface.

“The surface of the asteroid would sublimate, or turn into gas and this gas would provide the force to move the asteroid away.

Scream1

https://outline.com/PPk8Us

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1...space-news
IDK...
Perhaps some things are just best left in God's Hands?
1dunno1
I think this is what all the chemtrails are about. The sun itself is giving off more penetrating rays. Not more output per se, but more UV and more infrared, which is why it seems hotter, with the same energy output.

It was so odd to me. I was sitting outside on a very pleasant afternoon, and I thought my buddy had lit a fire I was sitting too close to. I actually said ouch, and was shocked to see the firepit empty. It was the sun itself, burning me. It was low afternoon sun, but what a wallop!
I think this is why the west is burning. Watch the sattelites, and observe the fire plumes always start in the afternoon.

So, since the chemtrails are only so effective as a stopgap, altering orbit will be the next step.
Either that, or the chemtrails focus the infrared somehow. It scatters direct light, so we get less hot during the day, but the redshift light in atmosphere gets magnified, so hot sunsets and sunrises. No fires at sunrise because the ambient temps are cooler.

Surprised, yet not surprised by an alter orbit plan.
I recall there was a bunch of talk about this wayyyy back at before the turn of the century. 98-2002ish.
I was mainly engaged at Cyberspace Orbit, Carnicom, TAPA, surfing the apocalypse, etc... and also that Mars guy..I dont recall his website, but it was popular as well. The Giza On Mars/face on Mars guy.

I thought that there was stuff going on back then doing JUST THIS and there was some sort of envelope being created around the Earth with chemtrailling.
It's crazy people at the helm. Fuck that. I'd rather go with the Universe flow and be vaporized.
(06-09-2019, 02:29 PM)DRUMZ Wrote: [ -> ]IDK...
Perhaps some things are just best left in God's Hands?
1dunno1

[Image: 07FXH1o.jpg]
The weather will be so nice in another orbit zone.

:
(06-09-2019, 04:26 PM)mmmmkay_ultra Wrote: [ -> ]The weather will be so nice in another orbit zone.

:

It won't work but they could cause a further tilting.
(06-09-2019, 04:31 PM)Karu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2019, 04:26 PM)mmmmkay_ultra Wrote: [ -> ]The weather will be so nice in another orbit zone.

:

It won't work but they could cause a further tilting.

This was part of the discussion, actually.

:

We will be like the Moon in Space 1999.

[Image: FMe3uPf.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3