The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Do You Use Splenda???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Splenda found to have a dizzying array of safety concerns… read this before you add the sweetener to your coffee.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/sple...ur-coffee/
In the preliminary studies concerning Sucralose's effect on the human body, they discovered it can destroy up to 40% of the thymus gland which is extremely important for our immunity. (In other words, in the bodies of growing children, feeding them sucralose ("Splenda") is actually worse than giving them alcohol.

https://thepeopleschemist.com/splenda-th...nternally/
Ahh yesss . . . Sucrose Polyester .

Nope, switched to Stevia a while back, but still drink diet coke occasionally which has Aspartame in it which is much worse. Yeah3 Vision goes blurry, heart palpitations. Eyeroll
Never have, didn't like the taste of them! I found out, after I got diabetes, that high fructose corn syrup would elevate my blood sugar for 2.5 hours, where as with sugar, it would go up and down in 30 minutes! HFCS is bad too!
(06-09-2019, 11:37 AM)Wings of the Same Bird Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, switched to Stevia a while back, but still drink diet coke occasionally which has Aspartame in it which is much worse.   Yeah3   Vision goes blurry, heart palpitations.   Eyeroll

Yep.

~mc~

(06-09-2019, 11:40 AM)RedAuroras Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2019, 11:37 AM)Wings of the Same Bird Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, switched to Stevia a while back, but still drink diet coke occasionally which has Aspartame in it which is much worse.   Yeah3   Vision goes blurry, heart palpitations.   Eyeroll

Yep.

Yep squared ... stevia only

Splenda is terrible for you
Not on purpose. They put that crap in things that already have sugar. Facepalm

I have a problem with Monster Energy drinks. Caffeine and sugar are 2 of my biggest food groups and those have plenty. But they also have sucralose. WHY?

GTFO of my beverage!
The truth is "THEY" know exactly what they are doing to us. Smileyfud
(06-09-2019, 12:47 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]The truth is "THEY" know exactly what they are doing to us.  Smileyfud

This is true! Keep us dumb, fat, and sick! V6sRZf4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7