The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: English Sparrows Know They're Blessed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Our English Sparrows know they've been blessed by Jesus, for it is written in the bible about the working class.

A couple of Sparrows came to my garden today to remind me and there was a man with the name of Sparrow at my wedding.

How wonderful is that!

Chuckle
Several sparrows visited under my table today while I was eating pizza. They tweeted a lot and I tweeted back at them. Sparrows are cute.
Meh. Weeds with personality
They're vermin here, we shoot them.
(06-07-2019, 11:05 PM)mmmmkay_ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Several sparrows visited under my table today while I was eating pizza. They tweeted a lot and I tweeted back at them. Sparrows are cute.

Tommy has had another punch up in Portugal at a football match.

Now I've got a three year living next door called Tommy.

How funny is that.

I'll have to give him my Tommy tee-shirt.

Chuckle
(06-07-2019, 11:10 PM)Scuffalufacus Wrote: [ -> ]Meh. Weeds with personality

Does that mean that you don't have any?

Jptdknpa
(06-07-2019, 11:12 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]They're vermin here, we shoot them.

I don't think so, apparently, you have a million American workers working in America for English companies.

And a million workers in the UK working for American companies.

That's what Elizabeth said at the state banquet for Trump, and Trump looked surprised at that, are you?

Smileyfud Chuckle
(06-07-2019, 11:47 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think so, apparently, you have a million American workers working in America for English companies.

That's what Elizabeth said at the state banquet for Trump, and Trump looked surprised at that, are you?

Smileyfud  Chuckle

He’s not even from America Facepalm

Chuckle
(06-07-2019, 11:50 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

Smileyfud  Chuckle

He’s not even from America   Facepalm

Chuckle

Lmao

Smileyfud  Chuckle

I have no idea what you are going on about.

It has nothing to do with the pest status of sparrows in Western Australia does it? You're rambling about the UK and the US guest workers which has what to do with anything involving sparrows?

Are you Jewish?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5