The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I❤Naps But I Stay Woke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't. Even. Watch.
I couldn't make it more than a couple minutes.
I hate people using kids as props
(06-07-2019, 05:54 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]I can't. Even. Watch.

The children of Tumbler.
[Image: 3zLcTg5.png]

Just sayin...
She's cute, funny and smart.
She reminds me of my youngest daughter.

The signs that the leftist turds create and have their children hold up are NOT cute.
They remind me of why I dislike leftists.

At 3:17 that little kid wrote the F word...at the request, and with the help, of their loving tolerant liberal parent.
Facepalm
(06-07-2019, 06:08 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]She's cute, funny and smart.

The signs that the leftist turds create and have their children hold up are NOT cute.

At 3:17 that little kid wrote the F word...at the request, and with the help, of their loving tolerant liberal parent.
Facepalm

Did you ever see the commercial where the little Hispanic boy(American born) actually said it? This is what rips me. Adults can do what they want but to teach children such hate is inexcusable to me. I don't care what your opinion is and of course you teach your children what you believe but so many are teaching their children hate.
This video isn't teaching hate but teaching a skill she may need in the future to combat the hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaXsq7uaKVM
(06-07-2019, 06:23 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2019, 06:08 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]She's cute, funny and smart.

Facepalm

Did you ever see the commercial where the little Hispanic boy(American born) actually said it? This is what rips me. Adults can do what they want but to teach children such hate is inexcusable to me. I don't care what your opinion is and of course you teach your children what you believe but so many are teaching their children hate.
This video isn't teaching hate but teaching a skill she may need in the future to combat the hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaXsq7uaKVM

You're hired kid.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.sndcdn.com%2Favatars...00.jpg&f=1]

Wink
what on earth Facepalm

like these kids have a clue what these signs mean

great parenting Eyeroll
(06-07-2019, 09:58 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]what on earth  Facepalm

like these kids have a clue what these signs mean

great parenting  Eyeroll

Conditioning. You raise what you want. I've told the story before about how my daddy hated Jimmy Carter. When he was elected though it was "you might not respect the man but you respect the office". If I had even THOUGHT of saying "f*ck Jimmy Carter" I would not have been able to sit until the next administration. Ham
Pages: 1 2