The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: German Mass Migration Politician Found Shot Dead, I think they`ve had enough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
German Christian Democratic Union (CDU) politician Walter Lübcke, who recommended anti-mass migration Germans to leave the country, was found dead at his house, having been shot in the head.
The 65-year-old, who became well-known for his support of CDU Chancellor Angela Merkel’s open borders policy during the height of the migrant crisis, was found dead on Sunday on the terrace of his home in a village near Kassel, French newspaper Le Monde reports.

During the migrant crisis, Lübcke caused controversy after attacking those against mass migration saying: “Those who do not share these values ​​can leave this country at any time.”
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/06...shot-dead/
Warning, Graphic pic of a Liberal with a head wound!
Damn. That's a hit
Oh shiney shoes. Brain bulletts are getting contageous.
Found dead but also hospitalized?

Scratchinghead

Full Throttle

Hmm, Might need this behavior to migrate to say, Another Country with the same problem??
(06-07-2019, 05:49 PM)mmmmkay_ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Found dead but also hospitalized?

Scratchinghead

Different Lib., check the names
(06-07-2019, 05:49 PM)mmmmkay_ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Found dead but also hospitalized?

Scratchinghead

The goof in the pic will live and maybe smarten up,
Don`t really have to see the ded guy...
(06-07-2019, 05:55 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]

Scratchinghead

I forgot spoiler! Facepalm

Scratchinghead

Insurance scam
Chuckle
(06-07-2019, 05:59 PM)mmmmkay_ultra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2019, 05:55 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]

Scratchinghead

I forgot spoiler! Facepalm

Yer tough!
Pages: 1 2 3 4