The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Abandoned sacred places around the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love to visit many of these. I bet you feel a ton of energy in those places.

From black-stoned pyramids staggering out of the Sudanese desert to the silhouetted bare bones of England's Gothic Whitby Abbey in North Yorkshire striking abandoned sacred places can be found across the world.
They've a certain morbid, yet romantic appeal.
"An abandoned place, anyone with any imagination lets their mind roam, you imagine what it was like in its heyday," says author Lawrence Joffe, whose new book "Abandoned Sacred Places" examines tombs, cathedrals, churches, mosques, synagogues and burial places across the world, which time has marauded and nature's reclaimed.
Joffe tells CNN Travel the appeal of the images in his book is not just that they're often aesthetically striking -- they also give an insight into the history of the world:
"Seeing an abandoned place can give you a sense of the fate of nations and peoples," he says, pinpointing abandoned synagogues in Europe.

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/a...index.html
Yup you can feel the vibration of the things around us and they can feel ours.
And the situation of these sacred sites along Magnetic Ley Lines and Powerpoints on the world harmonic grid is no coincidence either.

[Image: dbAepFs.jpg]

[Image: aObGsk1.jpg]
(06-02-2019, 05:32 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]Yup you can feel the vibration of the things around us and they can feel ours.

I went to Chaco Canyon a few years back hoping to "feel" something.

Nope. Nothing. Zip.

It was so disappointing as I always connected with American Indian sites but nothing at Chaco. Can't say it was because of all the millions of people that have been there. Have been to other areas both marked as tourist attractions and those few if any have ever seen, an felt a connection with the old ones.
(06-02-2019, 06:01 PM)WhiteAngel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2019, 05:32 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]Yup you can feel the vibration of the things around us and they can feel ours.

I went to Chaco Canyon a few years back hoping to "feel" something.

Nope.  Nothing.  Zip.  

It was so disappointing as I always connected with American Indian sites but nothing at Chaco.  Can't say it was because of all the millions of people that have been there.  Have been to other areas both marked as tourist attractions and those few if any have ever seen, an felt a connection with the old ones.

People suck up the good energy of these places cause they are selfish dicks. I had a friend that came and stayed at my place once when I was away and she must have walked in and just said I soak in all these positive energies into my being, cause I got back and nearly vomited walking into my place. I had such an amazing energy in there that was really strong and loving, she raped it cold..

Chuckle

So I have no doubt these people do that at all these sacred places around the globe..

There is this town in India called Pushkar. It’s a holy town.. Driving into Pushkar I have never felt or seen such an incredible energy ever, it was pure light and magical. We got to the town and it was dark and demonic and feral, total chaos.. humans are a dirty bunch sometimes. Chuckle
Awesome thread.
We have one locally.
It is on the edge of a "magnetic anomoly".

We meet there twice a Year and Enjoy each others presence.
(06-02-2019, 05:45 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]And the situation of these sacred sites along Magnetic Ley Lines and Powerpoints on the world harmonic grid is no coincidence either.

[Image: dbAepFs.jpg]

[Image: aObGsk1.jpg]

They locals say there are more ley lines and vortices in this area than any place on earth. One of them will pull you over the mountain and it's on the edge of my property. I'm afraid to go near it now because of the pull. You can stand there and feel it. All of a sudden you start leaning in one direction which is directly over the edge of the mountain. It's insane.

When I used to visit up here as a child there was a place where you could pay to feel a vortice. You couldn't stand up straight but it was flat rock though, you couldn't fall off and be killed. You could get injuries from bruising though so they closed it. This area replaced Mt. Shasta years ago as the place for 'woo woo'.

There are small caves up here where strange things happen. The Eastern Band of the Cherokee are the ones that refused to leave their land during The Indian Removal Act. They hid up here in the caves and the medicine men cast spells to destroy there enemies and the stories are fascinating.