The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: What justifies woke white progressives targeting a working class black man?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1135213628788039680

Quote:What justifies woke white progressives targeting a working class black man?

Why his bad opinions of course!

Because these sociopaths have no real ideology. They can talk about privilege all day and night but they don't actually care.

Tim Pool added,

Quote:Glenn Greenwald
‏Verified account @ggreenwald

Glenn Greenwald Retweeted Noah Shachtman

Drag an African-American day laborer into the spotlight and try to ruin his life because he made a trivial video about Nancy Pelosi. The only worse part is how you're celebrating yourselves like you did something brave and important. Nauseating.

https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status...7582741512

Noah Shachtman
‏Verified account @NoahShachtman

Quote:Shawn Brooks is a day laborer, sports blogger, and Trump superfan from the Bronx. He's currently on probation for domestic battery.

Quote:We Found The Guy Behind the Viral ‘Drunk Pelosi’ Video

The video that racked up millions of views and sparked a national conversation was uploaded by a sports blogger from the Bronx, currently on probation for domestic battery.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/we-found-s...losi-video
Disgusting. It's time to take the gloves off. No black, no white just Patriots vs hateful Leftists.
(06-02-2019, 12:25 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Disgusting.  It's time to take the gloves off.  No black, no white just Patriots vs hateful Leftists.

THIS /\
" woke " " white " " progressive " . . . Scratchinghead

" working " " class " " black " . . . Known a few .

" these sociopaths have no real ideology. They can talk about privilege all day and night but they don't actually care. "
. . . 1dunno1

Who ' s talking about " Privilege " ? " White Progressives " I 'll presume .

I must not know any . Cheer

Haven ' t known any Working Blacks in years .

Displaced by Mexicans I suppose . But not around these parts . Very few available to work , even without skills .

Finally got on the One Lady ' s Yard Work Client list , and Her Daughters are easy enough to look at and probably know it . Friendly smiles . Nothing " Come Hither " at all , but give a little shake for fun , if They notice being noticed .

And Joe and His Cousins are dependable Tree Jacks and all around willing hands . But His Family is Missouri Hill Mexicans from before the Civil War .

Both Families got more work than They can keep up with . It ' s nice to pick and chose like that . Nicer to be Chosen and able to Pay decent for decent work .

(06-02-2019, 12:25 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Disgusting.  It's time to take the gloves off.  No black, no white just Patriots vs hateful Leftists.

More judgement via character, less via wrappers/labels.
Works for all. Few really do this.
We judge to evaluate risk, as self preservation.

My trouble is letting someone close enough, then completing evaluation before harm is done to me.
When a black man dares to think for himself and sees that the Democrat plantation intends to keep him a slave for his entire life, and then decides to leave...

The massah gets mad and horsewhips him until he does as he is told or "hobbles" him in such a way that he can never run again.

The left are USING all of the special interests and minorities like pawns in the game.
(06-02-2019, 03:15 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]When a black man dares to think for himself and sees that the Democrat plantation intends to keep him a slave for his entire life, and then decides to leave...

The massah gets mad and horsewhips him until he does as he is told or "hobbles" him in such a way that he can never run again.

The left are USING all of the special interests and minorities like pawns in the game.

According to someone purporting
to be him he is not the guy?????????? Wink
(06-02-2019, 12:31 PM)CatONineTails Wrote: [ -> ]

THIS /\

Fair bit of hate on both sides from my observations.
I think people just love drama.
Pages: 1 2