The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Catch just reminded me.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I was just reading a locked thread and @Catch just reminded me.........
Quote:........... is what @ChillBro has in mind when he pays for the server each month out of his own pocket.
I forgot to give. Yes, I confess I failed to use that yellow button in the right hand corner above the welcome back banner. I had been waiting for the yearly gives, gibs or whatever @ChillBro calls it but I think I missed it or it didn't happen. 1dunno1
I tip my hairstylist, I tip the lady who does my manicure. I tip my dog's groomer but I have failed to show support to @ChillBro for providing such a pleasant place to come and converse with people. Kiss

Thank you to the owner and staff of the Fringe.

Hugs
he does pay a lot of it out of his pocket but there are a few great donors here too so he doesn't have to "beg" Chuckle Heartflowers

people chipping in would ensure he doesn't have to pay out of pocket tho, so thank you for the reminder, @Lily !!!
(06-01-2019, 11:25 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]he does pay a lot of it out of his pocket but there are a few great donors here too so he doesn't have to "beg"  Chuckle   Heartflowers

people chipping in would ensure he doesn't have to pay out of pocket tho, so thank you for the reminder, @Lily !!!

I do come out of pocket at times but our members are quite generous here. So, often, I don't have to pay anything at all.......or very little. It comes and goes

Thank you all!!!!! Heartflowers
Wow! Thank you @Lily Heartflowers
I can help. I'm thankful I found you guys
(06-01-2019, 11:45 AM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Thank you @Lily Heartflowers

I just noticed the expiration date on my card is 4/20
Lmao
pinned per request.
(06-01-2019, 11:58 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2019, 11:45 AM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Thank you @Lily Heartflowers

I just noticed the expiration date on my card is 4/20
Lmao

don't give @ChillBro an excuse to smoke.. he's supposed to be relaxing and drinking water today

dr mc's orders Chuckle
So I guess we will need to start accepting donations for are “little” trip!!

Per ish;
[Image: vIWrtVG.gif]

Jptdknpa
(06-01-2019, 12:00 PM)Papa Clutch Wrote: [ -> ]So I guess we will need to start accepting donations for are “little” trip!!

Per ish;
[Image: vIWrtVG.gif]

Jptdknpa

Lmao
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7