The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: State of Washington ... Sheriff says state's governor should "step down ... or be arrested."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And as a resident of the state of Washington, I agree 100% !!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/NewsBreaking/status/...9796302849
Why is he just spouting his mouth off and NOT arresting the pig-swill?

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers

Someone tweet him that question - then maybe we'll see if the Sheriff has balls or is just another gobshite!
^^^Munchie gets pissed off with this crap...

WHY? - If he thinks they are arrestable - is he flapping his gums - rather than reporting he HAS arrested them...

Why has he NOT done his DUTY and arrested anyone who has committed a crime?

fuck-stick!

Munchie - not happy about this!

Just incase you couldn't tell!

Drinks Heartflowers Eyeroll
Instead of doing something, the sheriff is now a target for Antifa and snowflakes.......
(06-01-2019, 01:47 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of doing something, the sheriff is now a target for Antifa and snowflakes.......

So he should - "Standing down" "Resigning" is not an automatic privilege to be exempt from the law - and it's not HIS place to give exemptions...

Arrest or shut the fuck up!!!
He's just another turd floating in the swamp and hopes this outburst might save him - It won't 'sir' because it just shows you will not do your sworn duty...
(06-01-2019, 01:27 AM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]Why is he just spouting his mouth off and NOT arresting the pig-swill?

Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers

Someone tweet him that question - then maybe we'll see if the Sheriff has balls or is just another gobshite!

Yep, Shit or get off the Loo!
(06-01-2019, 01:34 AM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Munchie gets pissed off with this crap...

WHY? - If he thinks they are arrestable - is he flapping his gums - rather than reporting he HAS arrested them...

fuck-stick!

Drinks  Heartflowers  Eyeroll

The Governor would have to set foot in the Sheriff's County.
(06-01-2019, 01:57 AM)=42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2019, 01:34 AM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Munchie gets pissed off with this crap...

fuck-stick!

Drinks  Heartflowers  Eyeroll

The Governor would have to set foot in the Sheriff's County.

Ah - OK jurisdictional issue that is a bit foreign to me as a Limey...

What about local PD?
Sorry @Aquarius I know you wanted to slaughter the Governor - I turned it on the impotent cop...

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2