The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Bilderburg 2019! What do these evil bastards have planned for you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://lisahaven.news/2019/05/bilderberg...s-explode/

Snippet!

Bilderberg pulls the strings of every government and intelligence agency in the Western world.” ― James Morcan, The Ninth Orphan

That is one of the truest statements coming straight from the mouth of a globalist himself! They are pulling a majority—if not all—of the strings that are in play today. From politics to medical advancements, to technological, to world governance, and more. They are a manipulative, money seeking, power hungry group out for the betterment of themselves. Only recently has their malicious agendas been spilled to the public. In the form of Bilderberg meetings, the Georgia Guidestones, and leaders themselves.
Is this a predictions thread?
popnana

My guess is in 2020 most currencies will be crashing, the USD will remain strong in the face of this crash (for a short while)

Bitcoin to the moon Chuckle
(05-28-2019, 03:50 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a predictions thread?
popnana

My guess is in 2020 most currencies will be crashing, the USD will remain strong in the face of this crash (for a short while)

Bitcoin to the moon  Chuckle
What I have a problem with digital currencies is

Hacking
Dependence on electricity
(05-28-2019, 03:57 PM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]
popnana

Hacking

Banks get hacked, and without electricity banks won't be open

That being said, they will find more ways to make crypto more secure and more available to the public.

If the USD (and others) ever go fully digital, bitcoin (and others) will be invaluable for those who wish to keep their purchases off the books of the government
(05-28-2019, 04:01 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]
popnana

Hacking

That being said, they will find more ways to make crypto more secure and more available to the public.

If the USD (and others) ever go fully digital, bitcoin (and others) will be invaluable for those who wish to keep their purchases off the books of the government

Im not buying that. If you use the net, if you have/use a IP. They can track you.
[Image: CqKlPdI.gif]

[Image: MfCn84M.gif]
(05-28-2019, 04:07 PM)atabrigade Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2019, 04:01 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2019, 03:57 PM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]What I have a problem with digital currencies is

Hacking

Im not buying that. If you use the net, if you have/use a IP. They can track you.

Tracking me is one thing

But me going to a guy's house to buy some black market stuff and sending him BTC - sure, it'll be able to be tracked on the blockchain, but big brother will never know what the purchase is for Hiding3
popnana

Face Book has its own version coming.
(05-28-2019, 04:16 PM)Mollyblue Wrote: [ -> ]
popnana

Face Book has its own version coming.

It's been a long time coming

I for one think the FB crypto will be a massive fail, at least I hope.

I'm unsure how a FB crypto could overtake a real crypto (BTC, ETH, LTC, etc), but I guess time will tell.
popnana

Hacking

If I cannot hold it in my hand or lock it in the safe, then I do not own it. Because it is somewhere else.

Especially precious metals.
Pages: 1 2