The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Eggbert, The Talking Baby In The Womb Cartoons From The 60s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A friend  who was pregnant received this paperback back in the 60s.  I really enjoyed it.  I thought of it after reading some liberal said "A baby is not a baby until it's born.  

I'll try to load a few and provide a source for more:

[Image: Eggbert.jpg]

[Image: Eggbert-Hates-My-Guts-web.jpg]

[Image: Eggbert-Grand-Entrance.jpg]

http://originaleggbert.blogspot.com/
I loved those. So glad you shared this and the link. Thank you! Heartflowers
(05-23-2019, 10:10 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]I loved those. So glad you shared this and the link. Thank you! Heartflowers

Ya' know @Sassy , reading all this abortion stuff as of late, remembering pregnant friends AND the births of my three kids, it hurts to hear what these people are saying.
When my son (first born) opened his eyes with the cord still attached, they were locked on me as though he knew he was going to meet me after 9 mos inside my wife. No one can tell me these are not human beings as they grow in the womb. I recall pictures of fetuses sucking their thumbs, in the womb. Stuff like that touches me.
The insensitive pro-abortionists are evil to the core and probably treat older people the same way.
Frightening what we have come to.
(05-23-2019, 10:54 PM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2019, 10:10 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]I loved those. So glad you shared this and the link. Thank you! Heartflowers

Ya' know @Sassy , reading all this abortion stuff as of late, remembering pregnant friends AND the births of my three kids, it hurts to hear what these people are saying.
When my son (first born) opened his eyes with the cord still attached, they were locked on me as though he knew he was going to meet me after 9 mos inside my wife.  No one can tell me these are not human beings as they grow in the womb.  I recall pictures of fetuses sucking their thumbs, in the womb.  Stuff like that touches me.
The insensitive pro-abortionists are evil to the core and probably treat older people the same way.
Frightening what we have come to.

I agree wholeheartedly!
I could not even do the egg dissection in biology, because I knew if we did not mess with them, they would be chickens. Sure enough, there were some left over and they hatched.

Nope. I understand how animals work, and I am not going into a work field that will require vivisection skills. I Took the F
(05-24-2019, 12:07 AM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]I could not even do the egg dissection in biology, because I knew if we did not mess with them, they would be chickens.  Sure enough, there were some left over and they hatched.

Nope. I understand how animals work, and I am not going into a work field that will require vivisection skills. I Took the F

Your school did living chicken egg/hatchling dissections?

Oh, no that is awful!
(05-24-2019, 12:11 AM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2019, 12:07 AM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]I could not even do the egg dissection in biology, because I knew if we did not mess with them, they would be chickens.  Sure enough, there were some left over and they hatched.

Oh, no that is awful!
We had the choice of 5 day eggs or 22 day eggs.
There were also preserved frogs, cats, and rabbits for the advanced students going on to med careers.
Talk about disturbing. The cats....they were all preserved with their front paws curled in a certain way, and you could see how they were hung by these at some point..so you knew they were mass producing preserved cats somewhere for high school classes.
Made me sick and sad to think about it too hard.
(05-24-2019, 12:27 AM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2019, 12:11 AM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, no that is awful!
We had the choice of 5 day eggs or 22 day eggs.
There were also preserved frogs, cats, and rabbits for the advanced students going on to med careers.
Talk about disturbing. The cats....they were all preserved with their front paws curled in a certain way, and you could see how they were hung by these at some point..so you knew they were mass producing preserved cats somewhere for high school classes.
Made me sick and sad to think about it too hard.

Oh no! I'm so sorry you had to go through that. We had pickled frogs.
Blink

Tissue
Pages: 1 2