The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: There is a new policy for searching electronic devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Just a word on the new talks about the new rule on searching electronic devices upon arrival in the US. This is not in effect yet, as per the esta application sites I have checked.
(05-23-2019, 08:53 AM)hasibuan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Just a word on the new talks about the new rule on searching electronic devices upon arrival in the US. This is not in effect yet, as per the esta application sites I have checked.

Hi and welcome to The Fringe Heartflowers

Can you expand a bit? I am sure there's been something in the news since you mentioned it, but I haven't heard anything myself.

Again, welcome!
So long as they don't know I have access to my BTC on my mobile device I am safe Hiding3
Welcome
[Image: EivSw5y.gif]
I have a policy for anyone wanting to search me or my stuff as well.  Here it is:
[Image: D4rDw9e.gif]
(05-23-2019, 09:13 AM)SkyCat Wrote: [ -> ]I have a policy for anyone wanting to search me or my stuff as well.  Here it is:
[Image: D4rDw9e.gif]

It's called the 4th Amendment, but does it apply to illegal immigrants coming across the border to vote for losers like Pelosi?