The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: A look at how that Chinese commie crap is being made!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.fox5ny.com/news/undercover-vi...abor-camps

Pretty damn horrible sums it up. Don't watch if you are sensitive to human misery.
Slave labour. . . .digusting. It's a shame equal attention is not paid to the 'sweat shops' in central Asia and the far East where 6 year old kids are employed to handsttch leathers footballs, earning mere pennies for every 100 footballs they make. . Equally the children forced to make 1000's of sports clothing for multi million pound Western Sports and designer wear fashion labels. Western companies are as bad when it comes to this, either way it's an abuse of poor innocent people who suffer in the name of profit.
Well, we have plenty of prisoners in the USA that Nike can use.

Taxpayers pay between 20,000-60,000 a year to house an inmate.

California taxpayers can pay 81,000 a year.

That's a huge cost with no product.
Set up poor houses again.

You homeless? No job? We have one for you.
Place to stay too.
Don't like it? Streets are off limits. It's this or jail. Choose.
(05-22-2019, 04:47 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]Well, we have plenty of prisoners in the USA that Nike can use.

There are many options with regards to over full prisons, of course we will have to stop the bleeding heart libtards from saying this is cruel punishment and cannot be done. There are hundreds of issues that need addressing in this country and until we have some REAL politicians and NOT puppet masters lining their own pockets, nothing will be done and this country will continue into the death spiral of becoming a third level nation.
(05-22-2019, 04:47 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]Well, we have plenty of prisoners in the USA that Nike can use.

You are probably to young to remember when all license plates were made by inmates.
(05-22-2019, 08:44 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]

You are probably to young to remember when all license plates were made by inmates.

Laying railroad track too.

pounding gravel...
(05-22-2019, 08:50 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]

Laying railroad track too.

pounding gravel...

Yeah growing up in GA, the chain gang inmates did swamp reclamation and dead dog removal and roadside maintenance..

No, I remember that.

:)
I don't care what goes on in China. They are their own country and have the right to decide what they want to do with them selves.

I'm just happy that they are doing what Canada should be doing. China is sending Canadian drug dealers to their prisons. And will be executed. And I can't thank them enough for doing this. Since my stupid Prime Minister is a pussy and believes that hardcore drug dealers have rights.

Thank you China, you may continue to clean up my country.
Pages: 1 2 3