The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: THE ALDEBARAN MYSTERY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Dr. Hermann Oberth, who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated,
"We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."
When asked by whom, he replied:
"The people of other worlds."

Oberth's fellow associate space pioneer, who also served the Third Reich, Werhner Von Braun, echoed similar knowledge of the extra-terrestrial reality when he stated in 1959,
"We find ourselves faced by powers which are far stronger than hitherto assumed, and whose base is at present unknown to us. More I cannot say at present. We are now engaged in entering into closer contact with those powers, and within six or nine months time it may be possible to speak with more precision on the matter."
From "Above Top Secret" by Timothy Good, William Morrow and Company, Inc. 1988.
Just who were "the people of other worlds" that Dr. Oberth spoke of so blithely?

And were both of these esteemed German scientists making oblique reference to one of UFOlogy's most pervasive and tantalizing 'myths' - the alleged link between the Third Reich of pre-World War II Germany and… EXTRATERRESTRIALS?

Following military defeat of the First World War, certain occult secret societies emerged in Germany intent upon discovering clues to the existence of ancient lost civilizations that once flourished on this planet; civilizations that reportedly possessed remarkable, almost magical technologies that allowed them mastery of the seas and the skies and even inter-stellar space travel.

Inspiration to rediscover such technologies were found in a novel published in 1871 by Rosicrucian author Edward Bulwer-Lytton, entitled, "THE COMING RACE".

Lytton tells the tale of an intrepid explorer who discovers an advanced race of humans living within a vast subterranean world who call themselves "Vril-ya". These beings had formerly been surface dwellers until a global catastrophe not unlike the Old Testament flood, forced them to take refuge deep in the Earth.

The survival of this marvelous society was facilitated by their application of a force they referred to as "Vril".
"…An explanation of which I understood very little, for there is no word in any language I know which is an exact synonym for Vril.

I should call it electricity, except that it comprehends in its manifold branches other forces of nature, to which in our scientific nomenclature, differing names are assigned, such as magnetism, galvanism, etc.

These people consider that in 'vril' they have arrived at the unity in natural energetic agencies, which has been conjectured by many philosophers above ground…"

It was supposed by some that Lytton's book was not altogether a work of fiction, and in fact, he was privy to secrets that lost Lemurian and Atlantean artifacts still existed in clandestine caches hidden in the Gobi Desert and Tibet.

And indeed, ancient Sanskrit texts from India describe civilizations that flourished before the great flood that possessed technologies beyond the understanding of modern science.

The epic poem 'Saramangana Sutradhara', makes reference to the construction of amazing flying machines…
"Strong and durable must the body of the Vimana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath.

By means of the power latent in the mercury, which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky.

The movements of a Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, or move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of machines, human beings can fly through the air and heavenly beings can come down to Earth."

Cite: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc...ects55.htm

Fixed star Aldebaran has been thought eminently fortunate, portending riches and honor; and was one of the four Royal Stars, or Guardians of the Sky, of Persia, 5000 years ago, when it marked the vernal equinox. [1]

It gives honor, intelligence, eloquence, steadfastness, integrity, popularity, courage, ferocity, a tendency to sedition, a responsible position, public honors and gain of power and wealth through others, but its benefits seldom prove lasting and there is also danger of violence and sickness.

Aldebaran is one of the 15 Behenian Fixed Stars. Its image is the likeness of God, or of a flying man. Rules carbuncle, ruby, milky thistle, and “matry-silva”. [2]
This is one of the four key stars in the heavens, also called Archangel stars, Michael in this case – military commander of the Heavenly Host. It was also called “Watcher of the East”, possibly since it is the bull’s eye, though each of the Archangels is a “Watcher of”; Gabriel (Fomalhaut) of the South; Raphael (Regulus) of the North; Oriel (Antares) of the West. At one time they marked the two Equinoxes and two Solstices. To Ptolemy, Aldebaran was a Mars-type star, and indeed the red giant can be mistaken for that red planet at times, so it is no surprise that it has been much associated with war and military careers, and “The Follower”, as its name translates, can well be taken to imply following in the steps of the celestial general, Michael. The idea put forward by some mundane-minded astronomers, that the name means only the star comes soon after The Pleiades star group, makes little sense since every star follows some other in that manner.

Cite: https://astrologyking.com/aldebaran-star-alpha-tauri/

The Vrill and Thule society “clubs” had a couple Vrill lizards,.. kept em secret kept them as pets… damn things can talk most words… Hitler found out… went and learned about them, found out how they can take human hosts with the parasitic biological ability they have… he asked them about their origins and everything they knew… they told him Tibet… there were many of them in Tibet and they know things, where magic is…. Hitler immediately sent an expedition costing a billion dollars of todays money to Tibet to find more and this “magic”. his soldiers went to Tibet and talked to the monks that were keeping Vrill pets underground… and they asked them where magic was… they showed the lizard things a map, and the lizards pointed to Antarctica… they took a few lizards with them and flew to Antarctica. Where they found the opening to hollow Earth… miles and miles they went in… with soldiers and the Vrill scouting ahead clicking in their language of clicks and gurgles… they ran into more Vrill… who showed them into an underground Atlantean base,… abandoned… Atlantis was called Thule by Atlanteans… they found plans there for saucers… primitive junker saucers… they took the plans and other tech plans and left… I was told they blew the place up, but they didn’t it is still there… then they started back engineering saucers, Possibly got cloning technology there too… started cloning after WW2 … But the Americans British and Russians closed in before they could complete the projects… and the scientists making the saucers were brought to the U.S and set to work at area 51… the Russians didn’t know the Americans had this technology… during test flights the things flew erratically and there was a fear of them crashing into a town somewhere and the Russians finding out they were working on this tech so the americans added weird symbols on the thing just in case they were seen they could pass them off as “alien craft” and not a top secret US tech… they perfected saucers by adding the same kind of gyro’s in them that are on the personal segway scooters, they fly straight and controlled now…

Cite: https://truthscrambler.com/2018/06/03/do...antartica/
Great article,
This is one that I have heard some bits and pieces about some of this, but not all in one article like this one.
(05-20-2019, 07:08 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]Great article,
This is one that I have heard some bits and pieces about some of this, but not all in one article like this one.

Thanks, I try to edit things together so its all there and I try to find the interesting parts!
(05-20-2019, 07:15 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks, I try to edit things together so its all there and I try to find the interesting parts!

and MIGHTY fine job you do!!
(05-20-2019, 07:20 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2019, 07:15 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]

and  MIGHTY fine job you do!!

Agreed. Sivil, I may not always comment, but I read and enjoy just about everything you post.
I am glad you're a fringer. popnana
(05-20-2019, 08:25 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2019, 07:20 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2019, 07:15 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I try to edit things together so its all there and I try to find the interesting parts!

and  MIGHTY fine job you do!!

Agreed. Sivil, I may not always comment, but I read and enjoy just about everything you post.
I am glad you're a fringer.  popnana

Thanks so much, to both of you!
(05-20-2019, 08:34 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2019, 08:25 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2019, 07:20 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]and  MIGHTY fine job you do!!

Haven't had a lot of extra time Sivil, but I have seen ufo's, and know they are real! Very good posts!
(05-20-2019, 08:41 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2019, 08:34 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2019, 08:25 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. Sivil, I may not always comment, but I read and enjoy just about everything you post.

Haven't had a lot of extra time Sivil, but I have seen ufo's, and know they are real!  Very good posts!

Thanks @bigD111 I've been having a good weekend, been checking out garage sales, scored some good bargains. Yeah3
Sivil, you seem to have some of the most interesting threads. I thought you might like to read about this young German boy that was abducted by aliens from the planet Arian in the star system of Aldebaron. I have collected many of Wendelle Steven's books of contacts with many alien races. It is unfortunate that at present it seems the grey aliens have dominion over us and are genetically engineering a hybrid race to replace our selfish race. But other more human like races like that of Aldebaron were here in the 50's through the 70's as Wendelle Steven's documents. Here is a PDF of the book, free of charge:
http://the-eye.eu/public/Books/Occult_Li...RBARON.pdf
(05-20-2019, 09:06 PM)Natural Variability Wrote: [ -> ]Sivil, you seem to have some of the most interesting threads. I thought you might like to read about this young German boy that was abducted by aliens from the planet Arian in the star system of Aldebaron. I have collected many of Wendelle Steven's books of contacts with many alien races. It is unfortunate that at present it seems the grey aliens have dominion over us and are genetically engineering a hybrid race to replace our selfish race. But other more human like races like that of Aldebaron were here in the 50's through the 70's as Wendelle Steven's documents. Here is a PDF of the book, free of charge:
http://the-eye.eu/public/Books/Occult_Li...RBARON.pdf

Thanks Natural Variability, I appreciate that, very good to see you.
Pages: 1 2