The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Who's read .... Behold a Pale Horse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have it and have tried to get into it but it seems unorganized and schizophrenic.

Is it worth struggling thru it?
Here's 2 pages that were written by William Cooper in the 70s.
Looks like they have completed the task

[Image: CDhE3n7.jpg]

[Image: hQzGhZO.jpg]

Full Throttle

I have both Hard and Digital copy. Meh. it's worth a read at least one time I suppose.
(05-17-2019, 09:00 PM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]I have both Hard and Digital copy.  Meh. it's worth a read at least one time I suppose.

It's 500 pages and seems like a rant. I've wanted to read it because the guy had our future nailed 40 years ago
(05-17-2019, 09:04 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2019, 09:00 PM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]I have both Hard and Digital copy.  Meh. it's worth a read at least one time I suppose.

It's 500 pages and seems like a rant. I've wanted to read it because the guy had our future nailed 40 years ago

Just pick out a couple of chapters that you really want to read. I read it some time ago and skimmed over the parts I wasn't interested in..
(05-17-2019, 09:07 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]

Just pick out a couple of chapters that you really want to read. I read it some time ago and skimmed over the parts I wasn't interested in..

What did you think?
(05-17-2019, 09:08 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2019, 09:04 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]It's 500 pages and seems like a rant. I've wanted to read it because the guy had our future nailed 40 years ago

What did you think?

I really hate to say this but I forgot what I thought of it. Chuckle

I guess that tells you something. I think the significance of it was it predicts so much that has come true.

If I remember I'll let you know. I'm trying to recall but it's been one of those day. Facepalm

Right now I think you might want to read something really engrossing that will hold your interest and attention, like a good mystery.
Here is a link to the complete Bill Cooper mp3 collection

http://hourofthetime.com/milton-william-...ollection/

Full Throttle

(05-17-2019, 09:08 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2019, 09:04 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]It's 500 pages and seems like a rant. I've wanted to read it because the guy had our future nailed 40 years ago

What did you think?

@Sassy That is a good idea, no real need to go from cover to cover wityh a book like this.

@FlyoverCountry I found it very informative, especially at the time it was written, looking back on it now, plus doing a review of it just a few years ago, I think it still has some very good info in it.
I was a big Cooper fan back in the day though, still am to a point.

It is worth spending some time on, the book that is. Chuckle
People can get a digital copy of the book for free here

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.co...-download/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6