The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Barr meets Pelosi: Did You Bring Your Handcuffs Nan ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The best thing about Barr, aside from his legal expertise is, he has a serious sense of humor. This was missing in DC until, TrumpZilla began to breath fire. The Dems and MSM, have no sense of humor. They are of the robot class. Oil them and, they spew BS, as programmed.

Barr Trolls Pelosi at the Capitol: ‘Madam Speaker, Did You Bring Your Handcuffs?’

William Barr / Getty Images
BY: David Rutz
May 15, 2019 2:56 pm
Attorney General William Barr asked Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) if she brought "handcuffs" for him Wednesday at the Capitol, following her accusing him of lying to Congress earlier this month.
According to multiple reporters, Barr approached Pelosi following the National Peace Officers Memorial Service in Washington, shook her hand, and asked, "Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?" Pelosi smiled and said the House Sergeant at Arms was present if an arrest was necessary, to which Barr laughed and walked away.

More
https://freebeacon.com/politics/barr-tro...handcuffs/
That would make my day to see her being led off in handcuffs! won't even go to the icing on the cake with a few swinging from the gallows!
@Apache54

Were you talkin to me ?

[Image: bears-streets-14.jpg]
(05-15-2019, 07:17 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]That would make my day to see her being led off in handcuffs! won't even go to the icing on the cake with a few swinging from the gallows!

Years of trials and appeals before we`ll see that Bro...
(05-15-2019, 07:20 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]@Apache54

Were you talkin to me ?

[Image: bears-streets-14.jpg]

YUP!!
looks just like her!!
(05-15-2019, 07:22 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2019, 07:17 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]That would make my day to see her being led off in handcuffs! won't even go to the icing on the cake with a few swinging from the gallows!

Her and her hubby have paid off so many that i would probably have a heart attack IF she was ever arrested, let alone convicted of anything.
(05-15-2019, 07:24 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]

Her and her hubby have paid off so many that i would probably have a heart attack IF she was ever arrested, let alone convicted of anything.

I pray our our offspring "may" reap the fruits of our generations sufferings
(05-15-2019, 07:28 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2019, 07:22 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]Years of trials and appeals before we`ll see that Bro...

I pray our our offspring "may" reap the fruits of our generations sufferings

Amen to that!!

The trouble with pay to play is you have to keep paying.

How much does Hillary owe her "donors" in "play"? Troll2

Ooooops!!

[Image: e1zayS4.jpg]
(05-15-2019, 07:30 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2019, 07:22 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]Years of trials and appeals before we`ll see that Bro...

The trouble with pay to play is you have to keep paying.

How much does Hillary owe her "donors" in "play"?   Troll2

Ooooops!!

[Image: e1zayS4.jpg]

I "MIGHT" settle for them to become BROKE and then see who rats first!!
Pages: 1 2