The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Senate Intelligence Committee Subpoenas Trump Jr. Over "Russia Matters"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WILL THIS SHIT EVER STOP???

The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee has subpoenaed Donald Trump Jr. to answer questions about his previous testimony before Senate investigators in relation to the Russia investigation, sources with direct knowledge told Axios.

Why it matters: It's the first congressional subpoena — that we know about — of one of President Trump's children. The subpoena sets up a fight that's unprecedented in the Trump era: A Republican committee chair pit against the Republican president's eldest son.

It's also a sign that the Russia investigations in Congress aren't over despite the conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller's probe and despite Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell saying it's time to move on from the Russia probe.

A Senate Intelligence Committee spokesperson told Axios: "We do not discuss the details of witness engagements with the Committee. Throughout the investigation, the Committee has reserved the right to recall witnesses for additional testimony as needed, as every witness and witness counsel has been made aware."

"Don and Senate Intel agreed from the very beginning that he would appear once to testify before the committee and would remain for as long as it took to answer all of their questions. He did that. We're not sure why we're fighting with Republicans," a source close to Trump Jr. told Axios.

MORE (if you can take any more...): https://www.axios.com/senate-intelligenc...991d2.html
I guess it's time to water the tree of liberty. We can't let libtards destroy the country further
It will when someone on the obama administration is arrested for actual collusion with the Ukraine, Russia, Iran, China and Mexico.

But I guess until then...everyone gets to see just how stupid and unhinged the democrat congress really is.

They are making sure that no one ever votes Democrat again.
There is the possibility he's going in to testify about the harassment and illegal actions of the DNC and their criminal cabal.

1dunno1

The Senate committee may want every I dotted and T crossed as far as evidence is concerned.
(05-08-2019, 04:40 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]They are making sure that no one ever votes Democrat again.

It appears that the Dems got their SCORCHED EARTH and their HARI-KARI wires crossed. Chuckle
(05-08-2019, 04:40 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]It will when someone on the obama administration is arrested for actual collusion with the Ukraine, Russia, Iran, China and Mexico.

But I guess until then...everyone gets to see just how stupid and unhinged the democrat congress really is.

I think it's going to be up to us to end this. Our justice system is compromised and the MSM has clearly demonstrated which side they're on.

Are the cherry trees strong enough to hold a fat fuck like Nadler?
(05-08-2019, 04:45 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2019, 04:40 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]It will when someone on the obama administration is arrested for actual collusion with the Ukraine, Russia, Iran, China and Mexico.

I think it's going to be up to us to end this.  Our justice system is compromised and the MSM has clearly demonstrated which side they're on.  

Maybe...but hold the line a bit more.

Let's get closer to the end of summer...I have a feeling something huge is dropping on the dnc.

Heartflowers
(05-08-2019, 04:45 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]There is the possibility he's going in to testify about the harassment and illegal actions of the DNC and their criminal cabal.

1dunno1

The Senate committee may want every I dotted and T crossed as far as evidence is concerned.

^^Yep, this.^^ What ARM typed.

---

People, keep in mind, this is the SENATE intelligence committee...not the House bs committee headed by the dems.

A lot of people will be called in to testify.
(05-08-2019, 04:50 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2019, 04:45 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]

I think it's going to be up to us to end this.  Our justice system is compromised and the MSM has clearly demonstrated which side they're on.  

Maybe...but hold the line a bit more.  

Let's get closer to the end of summer...I have a feeling something huge is dropping on the dnc.

Heartflowers

The clean out has to include the Obstructionist/Rhino/Trump haters in the GOP too, some are still lurking
Maybe they'll be asking him about Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian Attorney OBAMA sent in to try and frame Trump.
Pages: 1 2