The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: MERGED James Woods Banned From Twitter, POTUS is Pissed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...1341793281

James Woods Banned from Twitter Amid Silicon Valley’s Conservative Blacklisting Campaign

James Woods, one of the few conservative stars in Hollywood, has been locked out of his Twitter account for over a week now for “abusive behavior,” once again demonstrating the double standard the tech giant holds when it comes to enforcing rules.
Twitter suspended Woods for a tweet that read, “‘If you try to kill the King, you best not miss’ #HangThemAll,” according to his girlfriend Sara Miller.

The tweet was apparently in reference to the Mueller report, which found no conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia. The quote is from Ralph Waldo Emerson and has been used in various forms in movies and TV shows like The Wire.

Nevertheless, this post apparently met the threshold on Twitter for “abusive behavior.”

More
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/...-campaign/
I love this man...
Of course the man speaks his mind and jokes around and then get's kicked off of twatter for offending people. People on this site also get offended like a bunch of pussies all of the time as well.
I'm seriously considering committing Twitter and Facebook suicide. Just go post a bunch of stuff they will ban me for. I don't use either one for anything anyway. I just have them sitting there for no reason.
(05-03-2019, 11:43 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]Of course the man speaks his mind and jokes around and then get's kicked off of twatter for offending people. People on this site also get offended like a bunch of pussies all of the time as well.

Chuckle

Shhhh…. you might get banned.
(05-03-2019, 11:43 PM)Ebmaj7#5 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm seriously considering committing Twitter and Facebook suicide. Just go post a bunch of stuff they will ban me for. I don't use either one for anything anyway. I just have them sitting there for no reason.

And we'll all be like this. Lmao

[Image: security-guard-running-from-suicide-bomber-104249.gif]
(05-03-2019, 11:52 PM)-RG- Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2019, 11:43 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]Of course the man speaks his mind and jokes around and then get's kicked off of twatter for offending people. People on this site also get offended like a bunch of pussies all of the time as well.

Chuckle

Shhhh….  you might get banned.

Not directed at any mods at all. I'm in great relations with them all. I'm so close with all of the mods that we're just shy of sleeping with each other. The complainers are actually some of the posters. But it's all cool. A hard working man learns to brush shit aside all of the time and would rather just enjoy a beer. Cheers my boy! Drinks
From the last twitter problem, I think?

Chuckle

https://twitter.com/Millerita/status/104...7095256064
Outspoken conservative actor James Woods has been banned from Twitter for more than a week after he tweeted "If you try to kill the King, you best not miss’ #HangThemAll" - an apparent reference to the Mueller report.

[Image: James-Woods%201a.jpg?itok=cfBngW5H]

Link
Pages: 1 2 3 4