The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Has Megan Markle Faked Her Pregnancy??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is a bit out of left field but I saw an article on VoxDay's site about this.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/05/where...-baby.html

Quote:Where is the fake baby?
This Sussex Sparkles thing has turned out to be more interesting than Suits ever was:
Quote:torontopaper @torontopaper1
Darling, actions speak louder than words. A more united family than ever is exposing your lies. Your house of cards is collapsing. You will get the Tower instead of the paycheck!

torontopaper @torontopaper1
Darling, very telling that you are using your old US cellphone number again lately. By the way the 9 months are over already. Are you expecting an elephant or still looking for a way out where no way out is?

9 months are over! Your husband is on his family's side! No paycheck! Your threats are making them laugh! They have more against you and you are alone! And now? Game over! Checkmate!

Darling, so you are sitting there alone and humiliated in your house of glass with cracks everywhere. People have seen that the rumours became true. Lord Watchdog has shut you down!

Translation: Megan Markles is a complete trainwreck who faked her pregnancy by using a surrogate, but is trying to extort the British Royal Family into some sort of financial settlement before the whole scheme comes crashing down.

I have absolutely no idea what may or may not be true, but I am still astonished that the Queen permitted Prince Harry to marry the woman in the first place. My theory is that they were first married in secret in the United States and then presented the Queen with a fait accompli.

If any of this is true, it strikes me as a very, very bad idea and the very, very wrong people with whom to play this kind of game. One would tend to expect a tragic death in childbirth after delivering a stillborn child.

Seriously, though, where is the baby? And why is Prince Harry off to the Netherlands?

I checked out the twitter page of Toronto Paper1.

There are a couple of interesting tweets from a few weeks back. One with an Epstein reference....

and another with a Harvey reference....

So has this been an attempted blackmail sting on the Royal family to get them back into line?
Three weeks overdue? Whoa.
I think Megan might be a man.
If you go on the site crazydaysandnights.net and search her name, there's some interesting posts there. The site is apparently run by an entertainment lawyer so it is said that the postings are generally true.
(05-02-2019, 10:31 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a bit out of left field but I saw an article on VoxDay's site about this.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/05/where...-baby.html

Quote:Where is the fake baby?
This Sussex Sparkles thing has turned out to be more interesting than Suits ever was:
Quote:torontopaper @torontopaper1
Darling, actions speak louder than words. A more united family than ever is exposing your lies. Your house of cards is collapsing. You will get the Tower instead of the paycheck!

Darling, very telling that you are using your old US cellphone number again lately. By the way the 9 months are over already. Are you expecting an elephant or still looking for a way out where no way out is?

9 months are over! Your husband is on his family's side! No paycheck! Your threats are making them laugh! They have more against you and you are alone! And now? Game over! Checkmate!

Darling, so you are sitting there alone and humiliated in your house of glass with cracks everywhere. People have seen that the rumours became true. Lord Watchdog has shut you down!

Translation: Megan Markles is a complete trainwreck who faked her pregnancy by using a surrogate, but is trying to extort the British Royal Family into some sort of financial settlement before the whole scheme comes crashing down.

I have absolutely no idea what may or may not be true, but I am still astonished that the Queen permitted Prince Harry to marry the woman in the first place. My theory is that they were first married in secret in the United States and then presented the Queen with a fait accompli.

If any of this is true, it strikes me as a very, very bad idea and the very, very wrong people with whom to play this kind of game. One would tend to expect a tragic death in childbirth after delivering a stillborn child.

Seriously, though, where is the baby? And why is Prince Harry off to the Netherlands?

I checked out the twitter page of Toronto Paper1.

There are a couple of interesting tweets from a few weeks back. One with an Epstein reference....

and another with a Harvey reference....

So has this been an attempted blackmail sting on the Royal family to get them back into line?

When I read the title of the thread I thought 'pffft, who cares' but this is rather interesting.

At the time I wondered what the hell was Harry thinking? Not what I'd consider Princess material.

She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer if she thinks that blackmailing the Royal family is the way to go Ham

A tragic loss of blood while delivering a still born black baby? Oh well, fresh baby blood will keep Queen Lizzy alive for at least another year. Hiding3
I didn't know she had announced at Eugenie's wedding. Tacky move even for us commoners Meg.
According to one of the blind items at crazydaysandnights,there has been a royal real estate agent looking for a house in L.A. in the $10 mil. price range 1dunno1
She has a very interesting history. Before she became the celeb actress, she did a lot of work with the UN.

This gal is more connected than we apparently realize.
(05-03-2019, 12:12 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know she had announced at Eugenie's wedding. Tacky move even for us commoners Meg.
According to one of the blind items at crazydaysandnights,there has been a royal real estate agent looking for a house in L.A. in the $10 mil. price range  1dunno1

If you searched her name there, you no doubt saw the references to the not-available-for-public-distribution films that she did.
(05-03-2019, 12:36 PM)Fritzy Ritz Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2019, 12:12 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know she had announced at Eugenie's wedding. Tacky move even for us commoners Meg.
According to one of the blind items at crazydaysandnights,there has been a royal real estate agent looking for a house in L.A. in the $10 mil. price range  1dunno1

If you searched her name there, you no doubt saw the references to the not-available-for-public-distribution films that she did.

I bookmarked the site to go through later. I kind of like these blind items. Chuckle
This story says he canceled the Amsterdam trip and won't go on the Invictus trip till the 9th....

https://www.eonline.com/news/1038074/pri...baby-watch
Pages: 1 2 3 4