The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Alabama State Rep. John Rogers (D) responds to Donald Trump Jr.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: EkJyUWa32_xzv82h.jpg]

2 May 2019

Quote:Alabama State Rep. John Rogers (D) responds to Donald Trump Jr.

calling him out for his remarks about killing "unwanted kids",

says Trump Jr. is "proof that mothers ought to have the right to have an abortion because he is evidently retarded or crazy."

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/112...V-vUng.mp4

[Image: D5mA8tsXkAA-Kmv.jpg]

[Image: D5mC3VMWwAAT1-6.jpg]

Obviously you don't have to be educated to be in Congress!
Can only imagine if a Republican had said this about one of the Obama girls. Will the Democrats rebuke him for this statement? ?

WOW! Imagine if a white guy said that?
He'd be called out for being a genocidal evil twit!
But why be surprised that this stuff comes from the mouth of the 'tolerant' left?

Quote:This is an big mouth Alabama Democrats...nothing more.
Look at the intelligence spouted by AOC and Omar in the U.S. House and divide by 10. This is where you land.

Dramasquirrel  Thinking
I bad a hard time even understanding him.
(05-02-2019, 07:27 PM)mountain man Wrote: [ -> ]I bad a hard time even understanding him.

So did I.
I don't know if it's a heavy accent, Ebonics or alcohol.
Or all of it.

1dunno1
(05-02-2019, 07:38 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2019, 07:27 PM)mountain man Wrote: [ -> ]I bad a hard time even understanding him.

So did I.
I don't know if it's a heavy accent, Ebonics or alcohol.
Or all of it.

1dunno1

He did seem wasted.  I doubt he's coherent when he's stone cold sober either.
(05-02-2019, 07:08 PM)NowhereMan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: EkJyUWa32_xzv82h.jpg]

2 May 2019

says Trump Jr. is "proof that mothers ought to have the right to have an abortion because he is evidently retarded or crazy."

Can only imagine if a Republican had said this about one of the Obama girls. Will the Democrats rebuke him for this statement? ?

But why be surprised that this stuff comes from the mouth of the 'tolerant' left?

Look at the intelligence spouted by AOC and Omar in the U.S. House and divide by 10. This is where you land.

Dramasquirrel  Thinking

Omar is an in-bread retarded twit.
(05-02-2019, 07:08 PM)NowhereMan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: EkJyUWa32_xzv82h.jpg]

2 May 2019

Dramasquirrel  Thinking

Love it! Folks we are in a race war created by public education and Congressional politics. Think, the plebs and slaves of Roma and Greece. Read history, what did they have to do periodically to sacrifice for the Republic?( all races where subjects to being a slave) In the early Colonies, we rallied and took care of business. This where we are. I am man from mothers ( from the mothers that men where made slaves, ripped of title and land because they didn't bow to the church of England. Templers and Masons that guarded the church and did not survive the churches onslaught after the church became the rule of life for all families, income for their banking, they enslaved the Kingdoms due to war shipments.) They where shipped to the Colonies for 7 years of servitude, if represented. I am from John Soul, ( Mayflower Compact) his daughter Sara created the West family before this was America, not the USA. We are now walking the same bridge they did but, our hardship is less which contributes to the mendacity. The life and history lesson to support the ideology of our great and grand children is out of our control. We are children from the 40's, 50's and 60's, and early 70's no matter the color or race...we are a bread that came from parents that went thru the great depression, hearing and reading family documents from the Revolution, Spanish, Civil and WWI.

This is why the fought Korea, Nam, Granada, Somalia, Iraq, Afghan, Cold War ( Varity there...lol), the fucking drug war, and worst of all WWII.

But, we are in a Political race war and Federal land war. ( you haven't thought about that much have you) Look at Federally owned land per state and adjust the political alignment and behavior. This race war is sad to me personally. My wife and my stepdad and mother laugh at all of this. Her two siblings have changed in the last two years.

The Siblings though highly educated fear the truth of my families history. My beautiful ( which has given all of her to me and I have , that's a lie, I'm try to give it all to her, I will fight that fight everyday and not being a corksucking dickhead) wife is this Sailors wife and the badass caretaker of the household, making sure a senior EOD Sailor and two Marines make it home and educated, I'm from Arkansas, I get a pass for stupidity. There is always Georgia and Alabama to lean on Chuckle

I'm pissed because I want to say much more.

Boobies

And they say the crow scene from Dumbo is racist... hmmm  sure seems like a solid representation of his speaking style...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v2exWrsGOc

Jibba jabba joowabba bobba ye... We todd did..

I've seen gorrilas that articulated better.

[Image: BKPGGQt.jpg]
This kneegrow beez an asshole. 1dunno1
(05-02-2019, 10:33 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]

Jibba jabba joowabba bobba ye... We todd did..

I've seen gorrilas that articulated better.

[Image: BKPGGQt.jpg]

Years ago we were at the zoo in Omaha Nebraska. They had a gorilla exhibit. A female there really liked me.

We spent quite a bit of time making moon eyes at each other through the glass.

This female gorilla would put a big wet kiss on the glass. So I kissed her back. The gorilla freaked out and started jumping up and down.

That gorilla wanted to do it with me. Chuckle
Pages: 1 2