The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Could It Possibly Be???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My IONite friends might remember my theory that the plane landed in Ut'apao, Thailand. Because we all know which alphabet agency runs that airport once the sun goes down. "Diego Garcia, my dyin' a$$!"

"THE MISSING MH370 Malaysia Airlines airplane may have been found by a leading crash investigator, who located the body of a possible downed jet in the depths of the Cambodian jungle. The search team in the Cambodian jungle have been warned illegal loggers armed with knives stand in their way.

Some experts believe it is simply a plane caught in flight but after Google Maps Updates Images With Alleged MH370 Crash Site. The plane has remained at the same location on satellite images dating from 2017 and 2015 (according to Google Maps data), which could dispel the theory that the satellite caught an in-flight plane when it took the pictures."

https://fighterjetsworld.com/latest-news...very/8537/?
????

It could be!
1dunno1 i coulda sworn i heard they recovered some of the wreckage at sea... Maybe im confusing this with something else.
(05-02-2019, 06:32 PM)It Wrote: [ -> ]1dunno1  i coulda sworn i heard they recovered some of the wreckage at sea... Maybe im confusing this with something else.

Actually, a couple supposedly found some small parts washed up on an island off the coast of Africa a couple(?) years back.

My Thailand theory will remain at the top right there with Jimmy Files "and Ol' Fireball" behind the fence above the grassy knoll.