The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: This pisses me off!!! Check it out!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://twitter.com/KAG4All/status/1104083305903898625

This only counts the ones who were called for jury duty! My God, how many are there!!! Facepalm
Let's not get me started Scream1 Scream1 Scream1 I am working on keeping my blood pressure down Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa
and this is more proof of why the demoncrappers want illegals so they will vote for them, a illegal should have NO rights and NO freebies, until they are a legal citizen brought about by the legal process from entering this country legally. and anyone that helps illegals other than extrication should have charges brought against them as well up to and including ANY politician.
(05-01-2019, 10:31 PM)WhiteAngel Wrote: [ -> ]Let's not  get me started  Scream1  Scream1  Scream1  I am working on keeping my blood pressure down   Jptdknpa  Jptdknpa  Jptdknpa

to late for me it exploded! lol

~mc~

(05-01-2019, 10:31 PM)WhiteAngel Wrote: [ -> ]Let's not  get me started  Scream1  Scream1  Scream1  I am working on keeping my blood pressure down   Jptdknpa  Jptdknpa  Jptdknpa

Good luck with that

News these days Eyeroll
Yeah my blood pressure sky rocketed!!! It is an outrage! Scream1 Scream1 Scream1
(05-01-2019, 10:32 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

Good luck with that

News these days  Eyeroll

I know. My kids heard me rant! Hubby is at his SECOND job!!!!
It is outrageous but not unexpected.
They lie, cheat and steal all the time.
Both Democrats and the illegals alike.

~mc~

Pinned per request
(05-01-2019, 10:39 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Pinned per request

Thanx for the pin!!! Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2 3 4