The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: some people have weird lifestyles -shocking video inside!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hooked on the look

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkm0zCseus4&list=PLY3FB9tKvRs6fB0X044Ap8QGJWttg6_Vd&index=9&t=0s

Hiding3
this is fucking crazy. Those two people need serious help.
It's a mental illness. Facepalm
Ugly attention whores
Ok.
At least it is makeup, not tattoo. Yet.

Reminds me of the hunger games, and the extreme looks people would don in "the capitol". The look is redolent of extravagant income, and the artifice daily life has become, far removed from the struggles of natural evolution.

~mc~

Effin weirdos
Where’s the damn parents!?!
(05-01-2019, 08:06 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Effin weirdos

Yeah I am just speechless. Had my sister done something like that my parent's would have sent her to convent and we were Baptist's. Chuckle

~mc~

(05-01-2019, 08:10 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah I am just speechless. Had my sister done something like that my parent's would have sent her to convent and we were Baptist's. Chuckle

Same

My dad would’ve kicked my ass

I couldn’t even wear skirts above the knee Chuckle
(05-01-2019, 08:15 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2019, 08:10 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]

Same

I couldn’t even wear skirts above the knee   Chuckle

Yep ladies were supposed to act like ladies and guy's were supposed to act like gentlemen.

~mc~

(05-01-2019, 08:22 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2019, 08:15 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2019, 08:10 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I am just speechless. Had my sister done something like that my parent's would have sent her to convent and we were Baptist's. Chuckle

Same

I couldn’t even wear skirts above the knee   Chuckle

Yep ladies were supposed to act like ladies and guy's were supposed to act like gentlemen.
What the hell happened? :(
Pages: 1 2