The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Hello again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes it is me Ironhide from Venezuela. I am still living here. I have tried to get my residency in Costa Rica but I guess giving what is going on here they are taking their time with it. I never considered Panama to move in.
I will weather the storm here until my son graduates from school. We have three more years to go, after that we will see what the future holds.

I can´t talk much about politics due to heavy censorship hence the reason why I am using a proxy. I have been busy reconstructing my life since my wife died. It has been three years. I have been around reading and using proxies on other forums.

All I can say about Venezuela is keep your eyes on it throught out this entire week. I am not either anti government or pro goverment. I can´t stand politics and everything that has to do with it.

I noticed there are a lot of people from past forums here, ION, pnuts place, Lop, not sure about PWR which is still my home forum. I won´t be posting much. We go through long power outages, water rationings, and the rest you know off.

Good to see so many familiar names. I`ll be around but not posting much. If you want you can drop me a pm. I`ll be attempting to post at PWR but for some reason it won´t let me use proxies there due to some java issues.

Thanks to those who have been wondering about my well being. We are doing ok so far. Let`s see what the future holds.

Your friend,
Ironhide.
(04-30-2019, 11:06 PM)Ironhide Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is me Ironhide from Venezuela. I am still living here. I have tried to get my residency in Costa Rica but I guess giving what is going on here they are taking their time with it. I never considered Panama to move in.
I will weather the storm here until my son graduates from school. We have three more years to go, after that we will see what the future holds.

I can´t talk much about politics due to heavy censorship hence the reason why I am using a proxy. I have been busy reconstructing my life since my wife died. It has been three years. I have been around reading and using proxies on other forums.

All I can say about Venezuela is keep your eyes on it throught out this entire week. I am not either anti government or pro goverment. I can´t stand politics and everything that has to do with it.

I noticed there are a lot of people from past forums here, ION, pnuts place, Lop, not sure about PWR which is still my home forum. I won´t be posting much. We go through long power outages, water rationings, and the rest you know off.

Good to see so many familiar names. I`ll be around but not posting much. If you want you can drop me a pm. I`ll be attempting to post at PWR but for some reason it won´t let me use proxies there due to some java issues.

Thanks to those who have been wondering about my well being. We are doing ok so far. Let`s see what the future holds.

Your friend,
Ironhide.

Cheer

Fantastic to see you again old friend!

Take care and only tell us what is safe for you to do so!

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers
(04-30-2019, 11:10 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2019, 11:06 PM)Ironhide Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is me Ironhide from Venezuela. I am still living here. I have tried to get my residency in Costa Rica but I guess giving what is going on here they are taking their time with it. I never considered Panama to move in.

Your friend,
Ironhide.

Cheer

Thanks brother good to see you. I`ll be checking in tomorrow. Good night.
(05-01-2019, 12:05 AM)Ironhide Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2019, 11:10 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]

Your friend,
Ironhide.

Cheer

Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers

If you can - tell us from the ground, if you want Guaido or Maduro...

What's the REAL feeling - as most of us do not trust the MSM to tell us the truth!

(05-01-2019, 12:11 AM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2019, 12:05 AM)Ironhide Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2019, 11:10 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]Cheer

What's the REAL feeling - as most of us do not trust the MSM to tell us the truth!

A change must happen but I don´t trust either one. No politician ever has what is best for people in mind.
(05-01-2019, 12:15 AM)Ironhide Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2019, 12:11 AM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2019, 12:05 AM)Ironhide Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks brother good to see you. I`ll be checking in tomorrow. Good night.

A change must happen but I don´t trust either one. No politician ever has what is best for people in mind.

So true it's painful...

I am sorry times are hard for you. I have a feeling we will be sharing the fate of hard times soon enough.
Most people are good and decent, on a personal level. Politics and corporations seem to ruin that.
(05-01-2019, 12:53 AM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry times are hard for you. I have a feeling we will be sharing the fate of hard times soon enough.
Most people are good and decent, on a personal level. Politics and corporations seem to ruin that.

It is a cycle countries go through. This is a learning process. Things change, it is our turn for things to change for the better. I doubt your country will ever go through this process. Not in the near future anyways.
Are you currently residing in Costa Rica? Get yourself a wife. Even if it’s a wife of convenience. YEARS ago some friends of mine bought a house, property, and established residency just outside of Jaco and struggled for years to get their residency. It was difficult for them to get a job to prove they could support themselves, because you needed to be a citizen to get the kinds of jobs they were looking at (that old merry go round). Another friend of ours married a CR woman and got his citizenship pretty dang quick and runs his own business taxiing people to and from San Jose to Puntarenas area.

Good luck to you!! Heartflowers
(05-01-2019, 01:08 AM)CupidStunt Wrote: [ -> ]Are you currently residing in Costa Rica? Get yourself a wife. Even if it’s a wife of convenience. YEARS ago some friends of mine bought a house, property, and established residency just outside of Jaco and struggled for years to get their residency. It was difficult for them to get a job to prove they could support themselves, because you needed to be a citizen to get the kinds of jobs they were looking at (that old merry go round). Another friend of ours married a CR woman and got his citizenship pretty dang quick and runs his own business taxiing people to and from San Jose to Puntarenas area.

Good luck to you!! Heartflowers

He's in Venezuela and only lost his wife 3 years ago...
Pages: 1 2 3 4