The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: MayDay tomorrow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Seattle is planning police for traffic control, but every may day, it is a nightmare of broken windows, dumpster fires, and pepper spray. Add a mariners game to the mix for tomorrow, for even more human congestion and bedlam opportunities.

Poor lady from our turning club is going to Seattle tomorrow for eye surgery.
(04-30-2019, 07:35 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]Seattle is planning police for traffic control, but every may day, it is a nightmare of broken windows, dumpster fires, and pepper spray. Add a mariners game to the mix for tomorrow, for even more human congestion and bedlam opportunities.

Why do they riot on May Day?
(04-30-2019, 07:35 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]Seattle is planning police for traffic control, but every may day, it is a nightmare of broken windows, dumpster fires, and pepper spray. Add a mariners game to the mix for tomorrow, for even more human congestion and bedlam opportunities.

Oh my. I know May Day has been corrupted so badly. I consider it a turning point. Have a wonderful evening ya'll.
[Image: k4ywzog.jpg]
(04-30-2019, 07:45 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]

Something to do with communism I think. It is Beltaine and there are fire rituals. It depends on who's doing the rituals. There is a huge uptick in 'events' around this time.
(04-30-2019, 07:48 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]

Something to do with communism I think. It is Beltaine and there are fire rituals. It depends on who's doing the rituals. There is a huge uptick in 'events' around this time.

I just think of the Maypole dance.

[Image: CautiousAdorableAmericanquarterhorse-max-1mb.gif]

Soviet parade.

[Image: 1963+may+day+parade.jpg]
[Image: 96222-004-F3545653.jpg]
[Image: 287D3AB500000578-3074519-image-a-82_1431169219889.jpg]

Bingo! Commie idiots.
Thanks @Tolimar , I didn't know that.
It's also Russian Easter week and they spend it drinking heavily.

Anon
(04-30-2019, 07:58 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2019, 07:45 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]Why do they riot on May Day?

Bingo! Commie idiots.

I'll take my fire rituals and dances without the human or animal sacrifice,tyvm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On2CgB_Y...dex=6&t=0s
(04-30-2019, 08:01 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @Tolimar , I didn't know that.
It's also Russian Easter week and they spend it drinking heavily.

Anon

Gosh, Russian Easter + Beltaine = Russian Fairies!  [Image: hgwMMBl.gif] Chuckle
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5