The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: FINALLY! ALONE TIME!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Never get it. Mr. Wonderful is semi retired and I'm working full time until a year from this May. He's in Massechuctes this weekend on a painting job with his brother - ME AND THE CATS HAVE THE WHOLE PAD TO OURSELVES! Anytime I DO get alone time, I look at the cats and say (after he's gone), "Wanna run around the house nekkid??"

Chuckle

My plans are not very lofty:

1. Clean the shit he never sees
2. Eat tacos (roast already cooked off)
3. Hang here
4. Drink whiskey
5. Window shop online for vintage Barbie shit
6. Music fills the soul, so lots of that
7. Play Sims 4 (and by play I mean build and decorate)
8. RUN AROUND THE HOUSE NEKKID WITH DA KITTIES!!!

And if I go missing after a spell, it's because I'm doing this. Anon

[Image: lost-in-subrubia.jpg]
(04-26-2019, 03:39 PM)~hannah~ Wrote: [ -> ]4.  Drink whiskey

8.  RUN AROUND THE HOUSE NEKKID WITH DA KITTIES!!!

That's my weekend too! Chuckle
We are going to need pics.
(04-26-2019, 03:41 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2019, 03:39 PM)~hannah~ Wrote: [ -> ]4.  Drink whiskey

8.  RUN AROUND THE HOUSE NEKKID WITH DA KITTIES!!!

That's my weekend too!  Chuckle

Stellar editing. Yeah3
(04-26-2019, 03:39 PM)~hannah~ Wrote: [ -> ]8.  RUN AROUND THE HOUSE NEKKID WITH DA KITTIES!!!

PICs or it didn't happen!

Wink Chuckle Heartflowers
YAY for you @Hannah.. Do anything you want to and have a wonderful time doing it? Hugs
(04-26-2019, 03:46 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]YAY for you @Hannah.. Do anything you want to and have a wonderful time doing it? Hugs

Kiss I AM! Cheer
Drinking whiskey sounds like a plan. Unfortunately, the evil gods of alcohol have ruined perfectly good plans made up under their influence. Here's some things I've learned from alcohol research:

1.) Put away all power tools and do NOT start any projects.

2.) DO NOT clean your guns under the influence.

3.) Stay out of the yard if it is below zero and snow is on the ground and especially if there is ice on the sidewalk.

4.) Don't use knives to cut that tasty piece of sausage you just thought about in the fridge.
(04-26-2019, 03:44 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2019, 03:39 PM)~hannah~ Wrote: [ -> ]8.  RUN AROUND THE HOUSE NEKKID WITH DA KITTIES!!!

PICs or it didn't happen!

Wink  Chuckle  Heartflowers

My cat is waiting for me to get nekkid with him on the shag rug....BRB, going to Narnia. Chuckle

[Image: shag-rug-cat.jpg]
(04-26-2019, 04:01 PM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]Drinking whiskey sounds like a plan. Unfortunately, the evil gods of alcohol have ruined perfectly good plans made up under their influence. Here's some things I've learned from alcohol research:

1.) Put away all power tools and do NOT start any projects.

2.) DO NOT clean your guns under the influence.

3.) Stay out of the yard if it is below zero and snow is on the ground and especially if there is ice on the sidewalk.

4.) Don't use knives to cut that tasty piece of sausage you just thought about in the fridge.

I believe I'm safe on all of the above. Whiskey sipping commenced about 2 hours ago. Need to get brave and cross the street to the mailbox as I'm expecting a package. It's rush hour for the next 1.5 hours, so Imma have to sip some more.

Drinks
Pages: 1 2 3