The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Hey Canadians think you know SNC Lavlin ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what it's really about Raybould herself talked about this but our lying corrupt media has kept it all silent
Fwd:

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:31:05 AM
Subject: SNC Lavelin-Trudeau

What Jody Wilson Raybould found out about SNC?

1. Saudi arabia financed SNC contracts in exchange for blocking energy east.

2. SNC used the Saudi financing to bring PM to head of liberal party and they own him. Their money bought the votes to make him leader and take down Harper.

3.SNC demanded that their bought and paid for pm buy transmountain (1 billion over asking I'm sure SNC got a cut).

4.SNC also demanded that they pick their price for and win all contracts for transmountain. No worries they sub everything out anyways.

5. SNC are bribing first nations to sign off on letting the pipeline thru. The first nations that already agree have been bribed. The ones that won't sign on are the few that couldn't be bought.

6. JWR found out how politics actually work and was outraged.

7. Sept. 17, 2018 Leona Alleslev crosses the floor joins the Conservatives

8. Sept. 19, 2018 Bill Casey announces he will not run for re election in 2019

9. Sept. 28, 2018 Colin Fraser announces he will not run for re election in 2019

10. Oct. 25, 2018 Borys Wrzesnewskyj announces he will not run for re relection in 2019

11. Jan. 10, 2019 Scott Brison resigns will not run for re election in 2019

12. Jan. 29, 2019 Nicola Di Iorio after a long absence resigns

13. Feb. 12, 2019 Jody Wilson-Raybould resigns from cabinet

14. Feb. 13, 2019 Mark Eyking announces he will not run for re election in 2019

15. Feb. 18, 2019 Gerald Butts resigns as Trudeau's Principal secretary

16. Feb. 19, 2019 TJ Harvey announces he will not run for re election in 2019

17. Feb. 27, 2019 John Oliver announces he will not run for re election in 2019

18.Mar. 2, 2019 Celina Caesar-Chavannes announces she will not run for re election in 2019. Then counter
Our energy security has been sold out to the Saudis fact
Wow cant believe nobody has anything to say about this
(04-25-2019, 03:55 PM)Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Wow cant believe nobody has anything to say about this

As a Canadian I find it refreshing to finally have a scandal large enough to impact our Prime Minister
However, as a Canadian I am disappointed that people don't give a shit

Imagine if Trump had something like this happen during his tenure
All 4 our Canada's 'mainstream' parties are good for shit and they are all sell outs.

The worst is the Liberal Party. They rescued the White Helmet Al-Qaeda terrorists from Syria and relocated them to Canada. Because Trudeau is stupid and doesn't know anything about foreign conflicts.
(04-25-2019, 04:02 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]All 4 our Canada's 'mainstream' parties are good for shit and they are all sell outs.

The worst is the Liberal Party. They rescued the White Helmet Al-Qaeda terrorists from Syria and relocated them to Canada. Because Trudeau is stupid and doesn't know anything about foreign conflicts.

It is truly disgusting but most people don't know about it or don't care.The media don't broadcast it and most people don't look at alternative news sources. Also our opposition parties all play the game and don't do shit. Even the conservative party does not aggressively go after Trudeau and the Liberals. They ask the same questions over and over and no one watches question period anyway.

Too bad Max Bernie did not win as conservative leader. I am a party member and voted for him and I think he would get along well with Trump. He lost because the establishment in the party wanted a someone they could control.

Sad to say I just hope Trudeau gets caught up in some of the things Trump is looking into. Trump always says he likes Justin which means he can't stand the slimy worm.

Oh so that is why, the son of Fidel Castro, Trudeau wanted to cover up SNC's bribing, cause they bought his seat with Saudi money.  I have heard that Alberta is having trouble selling their oil in the East and that Saudi oil gets preferential treatment.  I remember Trudeau said he did it to save the jobs for Canada, all 6 of them.  Well I don't think he will get in again.

This is a really good post, thanks.
God y'all are in a world of shit. God help you.
(04-25-2019, 07:58 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]Oh so that is why, the son of Fidel Castro, Trudeau wanted to cover up SNC's bribing, cause they bought his seat with Saudi money.  I have heard that Alberta is having trouble selling their oil in the East and that Saudi oil gets preferential treatment.  I remember Trudeau said he did it to save the jobs for Canada, all 6 of them.  Well I don't think he will get in again.

This is a really good post, thanks.

Yes the Saudi's sell their oil to the eastern refineries. One company has a oil pipeline in the ground that was designed for east to west flow. They tried to get approval to reverse the flow so it could pump the oil from the west to eastern refineries. The federal government (Trudeau) is making them do all new environmental studies, have public hearings etc. which means it will never happen. This for a pipeline that is already there. Ham

Another proposal to build a pipeline to the west coast for shipping by tanker was stopped twice after passing environmental approvals both times.The company pulled out and Trudeau paid them $4.5 Billion claiming (pretending) they wanted it to go ahead and they would finish it. Guess what?  Wanker They have done f_ck all with it.

So yea Saudi is probably paying him off so they can continue to sell us oil and we can't ship ours to compete. Meanwhile we have a huge amount of oil sitting in the ground, and Alberta is dying. Craziest thing is they are the driver of our economy where hard working people can make a very good living.

The corruption in Washington is unbelievable but it is the same here. We are all controlled by the same masters.

We have a Federal election in October so I hope enough people are awake to get the bastard Justin Castro.