The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Hey Mexicans.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Put a foot on my property and see what happens....
Coyotes (the 4 footed kind - not the 2 footed losers), fire ants and buzzards will scatter your remains.
Come at me bro if you have a problem with this.......
Hold my beer

Smileyfud
(04-24-2019, 06:50 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]Put a foot on my property and see what happens....
Coyotes (the 4 footed kind - not the 2 footed losers), fire ants and buzzards will scatter your remains.

Do you live on the boarder ?
This thread is pin worthy. Yeah3
(04-24-2019, 06:50 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]Put a foot on my property and see what happens....

[Image: YMA6H9s.gif]
(04-24-2019, 06:54 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

Live in Central Texas and have run groups off of my land and have received death threats.......
When I ride my 30 acres on my four wheeler or my dirt bike - I shouldn't have to carry an AK-74........
(04-24-2019, 07:09 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]

Live in Central Texas and have run groups off of my land and have received death threats.......
When I ride my 30 acres on my four wheeler or my dirt bike - I shouldn't have to carry an AK-74........

Put a shot across the bow!

Chuckle

But you must carry something....
These fuckwits have started brush fires, killed my chickens and goats here an there and attempted to break into my house.
They complain when they are caught when I call ICE that I shot at them - but they fail to say they shot at me first which I have on surveillance cams......

Wow!!!

That is scary

Stay safe Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6