The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Three Men Sentenced for Sexually Assaulting 9 Horses, a Cow, a Goat and Some Dogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Three Pennsylvania men who sexually assaulted more than a dozen animals over a five-year period will spend up to 41 years in prison, according to Local 10 news.

The three animal “lovers,” identified as Matthew Brubaker, 31; Marc Measnikoff, 34, and Terry Wallace, 41, were sentenced to 20 to 41 years for forcing themselves on a cow, a goat, nine horses and an unspecified number of dogs.

READ MORE:  https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/n...-tLxcliSi0

~mc~

Disgusting ...

Poor animals

Tissue
I bet they will have to register with the Farm Bureau as sex offenders for the rest of their lives. Chuckle
Too cheap to rent a hooker? I would expect this out of a muzzie but come on! Totally unacceptable. Facepalm
(04-23-2019, 08:37 PM)Dark Moon Wrote: [ -> ]Too cheap to rent a hooker? I would expect this out of a muzzie but come on! Totally unacceptable.  

If you click the link and see their photos, you'll see why their options with women were probably pretty limited. Anon

The crazy thing is that they will spend more time in prison for abusing animals than if they had raped a human.

(04-23-2019, 08:37 PM)Dark Moon Wrote: [ -> ]Too cheap to rent a hooker? I would expect this out of a muzzie but come on! Totally unacceptable.  Facepalm

I was gona ask if they were muslim.
I for one will be grateful if their genetic code remains out of the gene pool.