The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Ben Carson Plans to Evict Illegals in HUD Housing to Make Room for Needy Americans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ben Carson Plans to Evict Illegals in HUD Housing to Make Room for Needy Americans

bigleaguepolitics.com
2 mins read
Carson’s plan would serve American citizens and deny illegal immigrants.

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson announced plans to evict illegal immigrants from HUD housing in an effort to free up housing space, and leftists are complaining that the real problem is there is simply not enough housing available.
Last week, Carson revealed his plan to free up HUD housing for low income families by evicting illegal immigrants. While this would logically create more space for American citizens in the public housing, Buzzfeed appears convinced that the real problem is that there is simply not enough housing available for both citizens and illegal immigrants.

More
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/ben-carson...americans/
Illegals shouldn't be receiving any type of government assistance.  Why is that so difficult for some people to understand?  
Maybe Buzzfeed should go to any other country illegally and demand free shit then write a story about how that goes

I also read that even if one person staying at a HUD facility is illegal and the rest aren't, they all go.
Cmicsfee
Well it's about dang time!
And If one illegal is found in subsidized housing leased to a legal citizen I agree that they should all be evicted.
Not only are they harboring an illegal they're also breaking the lease by having unauthorized people living in the unit.
(04-23-2019, 09:19 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's about dang time!
And If one illegal is found in subsidized housing leased to a legal citizen I agree that they should all be evicted.
Not only are they harboring an illegal they're also breaking the lease by having unauthorized people living in the unit.

I totally agree.  My compassion has been exhausted by undeserving people demanding a lifestyle they haven't earned.
[Image: s0LJMIX.jpg]
(04-23-2019, 09:28 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2019, 09:19 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's about dang time!

I totally agree.  My compassion has been exhausted by undeserving people demanding a lifestyle they haven't earned.

Yep, mine too.
I've seen their true colors time and time again.
I don't feel sorry for them at all.
They're horrible people.
(04-23-2019, 08:29 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]Ben Carson Plans to Evict Illegals in HUD Housing to Make Room for Needy Americans

bigleaguepolitics.com
2 mins read
Carson’s plan would serve American citizens and deny illegal immigrants.

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson announced plans to evict illegal immigrants from HUD housing in an effort to free up housing space, and leftists are complaining that the real problem is there is simply not enough housing available.
Last week, Carson revealed his plan to free up HUD housing for low income families by evicting illegal immigrants. While this would logically create more space for American citizens in the public housing, Buzzfeed appears convinced that the real problem is that there is simply not enough housing available for both citizens and illegal immigrants.

More
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/ben-carson...americans/

[Image: P1VA2No.gif]
(04-23-2019, 09:31 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ][Image: s0LJMIX.jpg]

Nice meme.
If you post that on Twitter, let me know and I will RT it.

Heartflowers
(04-23-2019, 09:48 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2019, 09:31 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ][Image: s0LJMIX.jpg]

Nice meme.
If you post that on Twitter, let me know and I will RT it.  

Heartflowers

Yeah a friend sent it to me but they are not migrants, they are invaders. I think you pointed that out once to me.
Pages: 1 2