The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: HUGE! FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: gBXbrJp.jpg]

HUGE! FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House – In the Executive Office of the President

Once again Judicial Watch is doing the heavy lifting.
Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch announced Tuesday that Bill Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division admitted, in writing and under oath, that the FBI found Hillary Clinton’s emails in the Obama White House — specifically the Executive Office of the President!
The FBI also admitted that almost 49,000 Hillary Clinton emails were reviewed as a result of a search warrant for emails found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop.

Snip
.....discovery on Hillary Clinton’s emails and Benghazi scandal.

Judge Royce Lamberth ordered top Obama and Hillary officials such as Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes and other State and FBI officials to answer Judicial Watch’s questions under oath.

More
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04...president/
Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House

http://www.judicialwatch.org
2 mins read
Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House
Also Confirms Over 49,000 Clinton Server Emails Found on Weiner Laptop
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President. The FBI also admitted nearly 49,000 Clinton server emails were reviewed as result of a search warrant for her material on the laptop of Anthony Weiner.
E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, made the disclosure to Judicial Watch as part of court-ordered discovery into the Clinton email issue.

Snip
Priestap was asked by Judicial Watch to identify representatives of Hillary Clinton, her former staff, and government agencies from which “email repositories were obtained.” Priestap responded with the following non-exhaustive list:
Bryan Pagliano
Cheryl Mills
Executive Office of the President [Emphasis added]
Heather Samuelson
Jacob Sullivan
Justin Cooper
United States Department of State
United States Secret Service
Williams & Connolly LLP

Snip
Judicial Watch’s discovery seeks answers to:
Whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system;
whether the State Department’s efforts to settle this case beginning in late 2014 amounted to bad faith; and
whether the State Department adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.

More
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room...ite-house/
Yet nothing will happen. Facepalm
(04-23-2019, 07:16 PM)Dark Moon Wrote: [ -> ]Yet nothing will happen.  Facepalm

Moon.. No negative vibes.. Please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncbEucjsNFU
You know me. 99% upbeat. Can you blame me? I've been waiting to see all of them doing the reaper dance at the end of a rope. I'm just giving up hope for justice. Heartflowers
(04-23-2019, 07:32 PM)Dark Moon Wrote: [ -> ]You know me. 99% upbeat. Can you blame me? I've been waiting to see all of them doing the reaper dance at the end of a rope. I'm just giving up hope for justice.  Heartflowers

With Trump's opposition and Sessions, nothing moved. Things are different now. There is a subtle panic in the old Dem guard. They know what's coming.
@Dark Moon

The timing is critical. Trump is waiting for the biggest impact/advantage. Strategy before 2020.
We can't give up hope.
They said there was no way President Trump would win but he did.
Little by little her corruption is coming out and if it continues she will face treason charges.
Maybe they have no one applying for the executioner position. I'll be happy to apply and I'll even supply the rope. Chuckle
[Image: 44sj3V1.png]
Pages: 1 2 3