The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Dogs Branded ‘White Supremacist’ as Social Justice Warriors Seemingly Run Out of People to Call Racist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
“That’s not just my opinion. There is research that shows how white newcomers dogwalking routes stake out territory. And white owners user their pets to socialize with other white owners excluding minorities,” Faulding tweeted, though he keeps changing his display name.

Alicia Sanchez Gill, the “Interim Executive Director” at Safe Spaces DC, tweeted “white folks, I don’t care how nice your dog is, dogs have been used as a tool of white control, dominance and violence, from slavery, through civil rights to police dogs today.”

“I’ve said to friends, often half-jokingly, that I love dogs, but HATE white people’s dogs. what is happening at my alma mater, @HowardU, is a perfect example of why. white folks believe their dogs have more humanity and deserve more comfort than Black people,” Gill tweeted with the hashtag “gentrification.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04...ll-racist/

T-Dub

I'm gonna have to put the internet away for a few years, this shit is really pissing me off.
The resident’s take infuriated the SJWs who promptly named him “Gentrifying George” while organizing an outrage mob against him. Many also found his Instagram account and began shaming him for his gay lifestyle choices. We are not including those tweets as they include personal information about a private citizen.

The doxing and harassment of the gay DC man was so intense that he has now deleted his social media accounts.

“This is a clear example of white privilege just showing its pale face to the masses. There are a bevy of parks around the D.C. area for white people to enjoy some mild mannered frivolity with their dogs, and Howard University is not one of those places,” the Root blogger asserted
(04-22-2019, 03:30 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna have to put the internet away for a few years, this shit is really pissing me off.

My dog IS black...
Jptdknpa

[Image: 3MIO2cC.jpg]
[Image: hrzpKJx.jpg]

T-Dub

(04-22-2019, 03:37 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2019, 03:30 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna have to put the internet away for a few years, this shit is really pissing me off.

My dog IS black...
Jptdknpa

They would just call him Uncle Tom. Chuckle
This person is calling itself 'Elizabeth'...

[Image: Elizabeth.jpg]
Elizabeth Korban
@TheHipsterRebbe

best known for the cop/beauty store thing & the dog tweet. Neurodivergent MSW Student ✡️???⚾️, Racial justice, words in @tabletmag @jdforward @washingtonpost
Brooklyn, NY
venmo.com/theHipsterrebbe
Joined December 2008

Here is it's twitter account:

https://twitter.com/TheHipsterRebbe?ref_...-racist%2F

T-Dub

(04-22-2019, 03:38 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ][Image: hrzpKJx.jpg]

I wonder how one of those pricks would like to have a hillbilly's size 12 boot up their ass?

I guess it's ok if I call them as I see them also?
The left is completely mental.
(04-22-2019, 03:39 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2019, 03:37 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]

My dog IS black...
Jptdknpa

They would just call him Uncle Tom.  Chuckle

Or...
[Image: XTW8FmT.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8