The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Carl's Jr. to test a CBD-infused burger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On April 20 (4/20, duh), Carl's Jr. will sell a cannabidiol (CBD)-infused burger at one of their Denver, Colorado locations. It's called the Rocky Mountain High: CheeseBurger Delight. Of course, CBD actually doesn't get you high but can provide other benefits as an analgesic, to reduce inflammation, alleviate anxiety, etc. Anyway, the fast food chain insists this isn't a publicity stunt but the beginning of an actual market test.

https://boingboing.net/2019/04/18/carls-...-infu.html
Now that's a burger that I can sink my teeth into.  Yeah3
(04-18-2019, 10:59 PM)Dark Moon Wrote: [ -> ]Now that's a burger that I can sink my teeth into.  Yeah3
Rolleyes
I was rolling my eyes at it... Chuckle
Don't forget your BIG ASS FRIES!  Brought to you by Carl's Jr.  V6sRZf4

(04-18-2019, 11:03 PM)Mmmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2019, 10:59 PM)Dark Moon Wrote: [ -> ]Now that's a burger that I can sink my teeth into.  Yeah3
Rolleyes
I was rolling my eyes at it... Chuckle

Instead of using lettuce use pot leaves. daydream
Weednana

I will wait on the THC infused burger.
"Infused" sounds so...scientific.
Two all beef patties CBD special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun
(04-18-2019, 11:36 PM)Mmmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]"Infused" sounds so...scientific.

I often wonder what drugs are infused into our food in western nations. Something to keep us docile I would bet.
Pages: 1 2