The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: This baby got measles because of anti-vaxers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No, it wasn’t because of the countless illegals you fuckers continue to let into our country that have never heard of healthcare.
No, that couldn’t be the reason some of these diseases are making a comeback, could it?
[Image: IzPNinm.jpg]
[Image: 5JBrZrC.jpg]
Isn’t it better to get measles as a child?

When one of my siblings had chicken pox or measles, my mother just told us to get close to them so we all had it at the same time..
(04-18-2019, 07:56 PM)Bubbles Wrote: [ -> ]Isn’t it better to get measles as a child?

When one of my siblings had chicken pox or measles, my mother just told us to get close to them so we all had it at the same time..

Yeah3

When I was a kid we had measles parties...

If a kid in the neighbourhood got measles, parents sent their kids to play at that kid's house (unless they'd already had the measles themselves)...

The idea was to have toddlers get the measles and then become immune - very young babies and adults don't do so well though...

Vaccination is essentially giving you the disease to have your own immune system develop the antibodies for immunity without (hopefully) causing symptoms or adverse effects - it doe NOT give you immunity, it causes your immune system to DEVELOP immunity by fighting off the disease - - Parents used to (mine included - and it worked) "vaccinate" kids by exposing them to the disease without an injection of mercury, adjuvants and other poisonous chemicals...
(04-18-2019, 07:56 PM)Bubbles Wrote: [ -> ]Isn’t it better to get measles as a child?

Yep, when my cousin got chicken pox we had a sleepover for my birthday.

Eyeroll
(04-18-2019, 08:15 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]

Eyeroll

When I was growing up most parents said "rub some dirt on it and quit being a candy ass". Chuckle

Eyeroll

That must have been a happy birthday.

Anon
(04-18-2019, 08:22 PM)Bubbles Wrote: [ -> ]

Eyeroll

Anon

You had to learn to toughen up back then Chuckle .
(04-18-2019, 08:22 PM)Bubbles Wrote: [ -> ]

Eyeroll

Anon

We laugh about it now but I was not a happy birthday girl that weekend.
It was her birthday too (we're one day apart) so it was "fair" I guess.
But that was last time we agreed to share a birthday party.

Chuckle

At the time it is more of a PITA but with chicken pox, it is the best way. I gave them to my little brother and after a few weeks, all done. Same with my children.
Is there an uptick in Australia?
Pages: 1 2