The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Bullied to DEATH for Being WHITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMnCEsW1sQE

The story of Aaron Dugmore, a 9-year-old boy who committed suicide after being bullied for being white.
9 years old...

That makes my heart hurt for him...

Savages.

I would have to have revenge.
The ANGER I feel over this cannot be put in words and what needs to happen to the people whom have started this mind set also cannot or should not be said at this time. it is a long time coming that we have NOT stood up and repelled this type of thinking, it is TIME.
(04-13-2019, 02:44 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]The ANGER I feel over this cannot be put in words and what needs to happen to the people whom have started this mind set also cannot or should not be said at this time. it is a long time coming that we have NOT stood up and repelled this type of thinking, it is TIME.

Yes it is and I do think whites are just about ready to fight back hard. We need to realize this is now war. A war we must win if civilization is to endure into the next century. The reason CNN and scum like He Man are screaming about white nationalism is that they are trying to derail whites fighting for what is ours.

We must not think of Muslims as human. They are less than scum.
(04-13-2019, 03:21 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2019, 02:44 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]The ANGER I feel over this cannot be put in words and what needs to happen to the people whom have started this mind set also cannot or should not be said at this time. it is a long time coming that we have NOT stood up and repelled this type of thinking, it is TIME.

Yes it is and I do think whites are just about ready to fight back hard. We need to realize this is now war. A war we must win if civilization is to endure into the next century. The reason CNN and scum like He Man are screaming about white nationalism is that they are trying to derail whites fighting for what is ours.

We must not think of Muslims as human. They are less than scum.

AGREED!!! 120%
I looked up both boys on google. The uploader is right and there was even a book written about Stephen Lawrence.
How did his mother become a baroness? Infuriating.

this

Tissue
Tissue
Blame whomever made him think he deserved it instead of beating some bully ass.  There's only 1 language they understand.  BluntForceTraumanese.

I had a few bullies in my day.  It only ever lasted until I had had enough.  Then I took care of the problem..them... not me.
This is so very sad.

candle
Pages: 1 2