The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: But it couldn't happen here....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's Friday night and I couldn't resist..

Crazed Leftists Have Hysterical Temper Tantrum Over “Men Are Not Women” Speech

Noxious substance designed to smell like bleach thrown at conservative speaker
Paul Joseph Watson
PrisonPlanet.com
April 12, 2019

[Image: Crazed-Lett-Fat.jpg]

Unhinged leftists interrupted a speech by columnist Michael Knowles entitled “men are not women,” with the resulting fracas leading to one protester being tased and arrested after a noxious substance was thrown at Knowles.
The event took place last night at the University of Missouri and was hosted by Young Americans For Freedom.
Hecklers constantly interrupted Knowles’ speech before he responded; ” I know, you’re so oppressed, my dears. I know, life is so hard for you. You have to live in the richest, most equitable, most just country in the history of the world. You have to get a college education; you have to voluntarily go to lectures; it’s so awful. I can’t imagine.”
Some of the protesters began to leave the venue, prompting Knowles to tell them; “People who are in war-torn nations; they must truly pity you. Goodbye. Goodbye.”
More
https://www.prisonplanet.com/crazed-left...peech.html

https://twitter.com/University0News/stat...2973612032

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status...0752478209

V6sRZf4
The first thing I noticed was all the leftist females look like they were beaten to death with the ugly stick. They look like a bunch of man hating lesbians.
(04-12-2019, 11:00 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing I noticed was all the leftist females look like they were beaten to death with the ugly stick. They look like a bunch of man hating lesbians.

They are.

If they were hot babes they would be chill.

Or anorexic and depressed.
(04-12-2019, 11:03 PM)VonLud Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2019, 11:00 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing I noticed was all the leftist females look like they were beaten to death with the ugly stick. They look like a bunch of man hating lesbians.

They are.

Jptdknpa

They are.

Jptdknpa Lmao Too funny and true.

They are.

Naw, they would be loving me up, Player.
(04-12-2019, 11:12 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]

They are.

So they would join your Harem of Wild Women?
(04-12-2019, 11:19 PM)VonLud Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2019, 11:12 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2019, 11:03 PM)VonLud Wrote: [ -> ]They are.

Yeah3
(04-12-2019, 11:22 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2019, 11:19 PM)VonLud Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2019, 11:12 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]Naw, they would be loving me up, Player.

Yeah3

My good friend came to town to visit the NM State fair.

He asked me, "Where is your harem of wild women?"

That was 1989 I think.

The dunking clown guy told me, "I've seen better legs on a Chicken... And it was in a bucket."
Most people here have been made aware of the insanity happening on college campuses.  It is usually "the expected" schools, etc.  Way to go Kansas City!  We had an arrest with the nutbag students assaulting a speaker that was paid to come speak (the school obviously said yes ze or zim or zom can speak here) about the subject of gender.  Men are not women, women aren't men.  There is a biological difference.  Students didn't just protest, they lost their shit ,as they do on campus these days.   One student threw an unknown substance at the speaker....cops did their job.  Hell yeah.  Looking at you, Portland.

Charges filed in connection to protest of conservative speaker at UMKC
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) – Charges have been filed in connection to a protest conducted at the University of Missouri-Kansas City on Thursday night.

One person was injured during a protest that happened at an event on UMKC’s campus on Thursday night.

Gerard G. Dabu was arrested on Thursday and has been charged with assault and resisting arrest. According to UMKC’s website, the event was called “A Night with Michael Knowles.” Knowles was invited by Young Americans for Freedom and the topic of the lecture was "men are not women."
The news coverage was to be expected.  I personally love the footage of this asshat getting taken down by police.  The excuses....oh the excuses!

As opposed to this piece of shit coverage.  

Thank you, KC campus cops for not wussing out. Charges will be filed against you. (made that last part up, but you know it is going to happen.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4