The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Religion? Whatever!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Religion is a scam. JESUS came to free us of the jewish control of religion of his time. Yet others took control, and no we once again have man made doctorines over true spirituality that he tried to teach us

He tried to free us from this and he accomplished it for a littpe while. But once again the priesta and greedy took over and currupted his teachings.
(04-11-2019, 04:47 AM)Deepsouthlady Wrote: [ -> ]Religion is a scam. JESUS came to free us of the jewish control of religion of his time. Yet others took control, and no we once again have man made doctorines over true spirituality that he tried to teach us

He tried to free us from this and he accomplished it for a littpe while. But once again the priesta and greedy took over and currupted his teachings.

Once again they said we had to go through them for salvation. They changed the laws and the sabbaths, the holy days. Even the protestants when they came along, did change a few things back to the way it ahould be but still they kept the sabbaths and holyvdays of those who corrupted it
(04-11-2019, 04:47 AM)Deepsouthlady Wrote: [ -> ]Religion is a scam. JESUS came to free us of the jewish control of religion of his time.

Wrong.

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished
- Jesus
Yeah3

I don't need to be religious to believe in God, nor must I attend church to praise God.
(04-11-2019, 08:50 AM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2019, 04:47 AM)Deepsouthlady Wrote: [ -> ]Religion is a scam. JESUS came to free us of the jewish control of religion of his time.

Wrong.

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.  I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished
- Jesus

Wrong. Prophets have nothing to do with religion. They are chosen to pass along the truth though the channeling of Gods words.

Religion is man made. Spirituality is though our creator God. Whom do you trust?
(04-11-2019, 10:11 AM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoWX1v_Kdgo

Yup. Chuckle
(04-11-2019, 10:03 AM)Dark Moon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2019, 08:50 AM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]

Wrong.

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.  I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished
- Jesus

Wrong. Prophets have nothing to do with religion. They are chosen to pass along the truth though the channeling of Gods words.

Religion is man made. Spirituality is though our creator God. Whom do you trust?

Regardless of your personal opinion of Prophets, the Prophets in reference are the Jews, and the Law is their religion, and thus your assertion that   JESUS came to free us of the jewish control of religion of his time is directly refuted by Jesus' very own publicly spoken words.
Yeah....that's a direct quote from Jesus, so argue with him, not me.

Thus, you what said was directly WRONG based upon what Jesus' own words were.   And your claim that I am wrong is just based upon your apparently uninformed opinion about what religion is.

<shaking head>.....babbling about jesus when he don't even know what the  guy said.  
prophets have nothing to do with religion?  holy WTF??
I believe in the Creator.....

Intelligent Design....
Good thread DSLady!!

Notice how all the "experts" jump in to tell you "How it REALLY" is??

Like any of them have any authority? Exactly the point of this thread. Chuckle

Everyone is a GOD DAMNED expert.

This is why I am AGNOSTIC and fiercely proud of it... Lmao

I try to stay out of God's way and shut up and listen.

This world has far too many fu**ing "experts"... I for one, don't believe any of them.

(note* to the experts)

Don't try to correct me, I will only resent you for it. TIA Heartflowers

Believe whatever makes you sleep better at night and get off my cloud!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5