The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Missing link? New human species found in Philipines?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.wsj.com/articles/evidence-of...1554915601

Hope you thread Nazis' like my title!
(04-10-2019, 01:19 PM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.wsj.com/articles/evidence-of...1554915601

Hope you thread Nazis' like my title!

Chuckle
And this is my only thread for the day!

T-Dub

Keep it up.
From the link the OP provided:

"In a handful of fossilized teeth and bones, scientists say they’ve found evidence of a previously unknown human species that lived in what is now the Philippines about 50,000 years ago."

[Image: teeth.jpg]

---

So a handful of granite looking teeth and bones (not shown in the article) and voila a new species is pulled out of thin air!

T-Dub

(04-10-2019, 03:12 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]From the link the OP provided:

"In a handful of fossilized teeth and bones, scientists say they’ve found evidence of a previously unknown human species that lived in what is now the Philippines about 50,000 years ago."

---

So a handful of granite looking teeth and bones (not shown in the article) and voila a new species is pulled out of thin air!

Gotta keep those grants coming in.
(04-10-2019, 03:12 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]From the link the OP provided:

---

I guess so! Those teef make that human look like a real biter.
(04-10-2019, 03:15 PM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]

---

I guess so! Those teef make that human look like a real biter.
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shot...an-history

Now "they" are saying it will rewrite human history. I doubt that.
(04-10-2019, 01:29 PM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]And this is my only thread for the day!

What ever... Chuckle

---

Those are normal Philipino chompers especially the old hags who`ve never held a toof brush...
Pages: 1 2