The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Being a White southerner, doesnt make me racist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ok i have calmed down and think i can atart this thread without being overly emotional.

It makes me so angry that just cuz i am a white southerner, that i am automatically racist. WHY? Did everyone forget that we r now a republican stronghold, and that they voted unanimously to free the slaves. Did they forget that the demonrats(mispelling intentional) created the KKK to stop black peopke from voting.

I was born and raised in mississippi. I am a true southerner. I believe in life, family, freedom, and the 2 amendment.

And i dont appreciate whats being said about white southerners. It seems whites r the only racists, yet we see sign in buildings saying "black journalists only". What the fuck! Is that not racist?

I learned a few thing from my great granma. She dies in the early 80s at 97 yrs old. I was young around 6. But her words stay with me today. She said most people only quoted the first part of MLK Jr. And teneded to forget the second half of his statement!

".... Not judged by the color of our skin but on the content of our character"

She also gave me a definition.

WARNING! IF U R EASILY TRIGGERED, DONT READ ANY FURTHER!
It was this:

Nigga is not a color or race. It is a character. You can be blwck, white, Chinese, jap, or pink! It doesnt matter!

NIGGA is simply a person who is lazy, sorry, wont work, trashy, wont take care of thier family, expects others/gov to do it for them.

A little more info might help. My dad married a black woman, who he had been dating off and on for years. I loved her more than i did my own mom, n4 she died. Had known her since i was a teenager, and it broke my heart when she died.
You don't have to be Southern to be called a racist. It's pretty much the new norm now...if you're white, you're racist.
this thread deserves some excellent drinking music.

Cheers!

No but, being a white male San Franciscan, who didn't vote for Hillary makes me a racist Nazi.
(04-06-2019, 11:19 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to be Southern to be called a racist. It's pretty much the new norm now...if you're white, you're racist.

try being a gunnie in Canada. The Liberals here make us look like we are KKK or something
(04-06-2019, 11:19 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to be Southern to be called a racist. It's pretty much the new norm now...if you're white, you're racist.

Yes, i agree! But to me it seems worse here. Like the stupid demonrats saying my flag is racist. The state voted on it and at the time we had 65 percent white population. Yet 67 percent voted to keep it. Lots of my black friend voted against changing it. They said it wasnt just my hertiage it represented, but theirs too.
(04-06-2019, 11:24 PM)Deepsouthlady Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, i agree! But to me it seems worse here. Like the stupid demonrats saying my flag is racist. The state voted on it and at the time we had 65 percent white population. Yet 67 percent voted to keep it. Lots of my black friend voted against changing it. They said it wasnt just my hertiage it represented, but theirs too.

Cmicsfee

Heck, you don't even have to be white to be called a white supremacist.

Black reporter called "white supremacist" — by white "anti-racists"!
(04-06-2019, 11:27 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]

Lmao

lol, good point my friend :)
(04-06-2019, 11:27 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]

Jptdknpa
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8