The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Fascist Nature of 21st Century Democrats on Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over Parent Objections, Public School Teaches 6-Year-Olds About ‘Transgender Ravens’ And Gender Fluidity
https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/05/par...-fluidity/

...parents received an email from Jennifer Bedford, the school’s principal. Buried deep in all the other normal school updates was a “Save the Date” announcement. It stated that Phoenix, Colorado’s “Trans Community Choir,” would perform a play titled “Raven’s True Self” for children between first and fifth grade.

The email included links to three videos that would be shown to kids prior to the musical:
1. He, She, and They – What is Gender
Teddy, the gender-confused teddy bear tells Lindsey, “I still don’t know if I am a boy or girl.” Lindsay responds,
“Well Teddy, some people aren’t boys or girls. Some people are boys, some people are girls and some people are people.”
Teddy says, “I don’t feel like a ‘he’ or ‘she’ so I guess my pronoun is ‘they.'”
Lindsay gives her wholehearted approval: “That’s really awesome, Teddy."

2. No More Gender Roles
Lindsay tells Teddy that “traditional gender roles are “mean, They are not fun and they are big problems.”
3. Expressing Myself, My Way

Randy Barber, a school district spokesman, insisted that these videos and the stage play were age-appropriate. “We really don’t believe that you can be too young to learn about inclusivity and differences in the community,” he said.

after backlash from parents, Superior told parents they were allowed to opt out their kids only from the musical play by emailing the principal. Even though she insisted all videos were age appropriate for the youngsters, Bedford decided only “He, She, and They – What is Gender” would be shown to all kids from kindergarten to fifth grade. But she extended the showing of the video and in-classroom instructions from one to two days.

Although no permission slip or opt-out form was sent home, an estimated 30 percent of parents kept their kids home on the day of the scheduled transgender activities.

many parents sent their kids to school on the day of the musical performance, assuming since they had opted their children out, their kids wouldn’t attend either the play nor watch any of those videos

Even more shocking to many parents is their discovery that BVSD has been trying to indoctrinate their kids for years. BVSD reportedly pays about $19,000 annually for its staff to be trained by “A Queer Endeavor,” a program in the CU-Boulder Department of Education, on how to embed LGBTQ worldviews into curriculum—a process they call “Queering the curriculum.”

This is the best part:

families filed a formal discrimination complaint against Superior Elementary School....the school had violated its own policies regarding how “sexuality information” should be taught....

The school district response is that 'gender identity' is not related tp 'sexual information', so those policies don't apply. it's about 'safety'.
in-classroom gender fluidity discussions are necessary to “ensure the safety, comfort, and healthy development of the students who are transgender

The Democrats in the Colorado State Assembly are pushing for a “Comprehensive Human Sexuality Education” bill, HB19-1032. This bill will require schools to teach children specific topics such as “sexual experiences of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals,” while the bill stipulates religious tenets or doctrines may not even be “implicitly” taught.

These people are Fascists: they want to abuse the purpose of Government and use it to impose their vision of morality on to others against their will.
It is a good thing I dont have kids.

If I did, home schooling would be the only thing saving the education system from the wrath of ... me.
(04-05-2019, 06:18 PM)DeadpoolLovesYou Wrote: [ -> ]It is a good thing I dont have kids.

If I did, home schooling would be the only thing saving the education system from the wrath of ... me.

Same here no kids, I doubt I would ever see daylight if I did have kids in public school today.
Wait, they are using the show "Queer Kid stuff" as curriculum material? Blink
Click if you dare
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoe...ra7Sl4mOPw
A fascist would not teach degenerate things like that. This is the doings of anti-white neo marxists.
Blue,

Your posts are excellent but, they tend to bring the fighting side of me out and it's almost 10 PM.
(04-05-2019, 10:42 PM)Arkansas_Ted Wrote: [ -> ]Blue,

Your posts are excellent but, they tend to bring the fighting side of me out and it's almost 10 PM.

I hear ya. This stuff really enrages me. Every part of our Government has been subverted and is being used to push Their agenda.
@Arkansas_Ted, just remember, keep your cool and be slow to anger - that pisses the left off more than anything else !
They want to put you on vid going ballistic .......
Just like we put them on vid going ballistic every day Yeah3
It pisses them off.....
(04-05-2019, 04:55 PM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]Over Parent Objections, Public School Teaches 6-Year-Olds About ‘Transgender Ravens’ And Gender Fluidity
https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/05/par...-fluidity/

...parents received an email from Jennifer Bedford, the school’s principal. Buried deep in all the other normal school updates was a “Save the Date” announcement. It stated that Phoenix, Colorado’s “Trans Community Choir,” would perform a play titled “Raven’s True Self” for children between first and fifth grade.

The email included links to three videos that would be shown to kids prior to the musical:
1. He, She, and They – What is Gender
   Teddy, the gender-confused teddy bear tells Lindsey, “I still don’t know if I am a boy or girl.” Lindsay responds,
   “Well Teddy, some people aren’t boys or girls. Some people are boys, some people are girls and some people are people.”
   Teddy says, “I don’t feel like a ‘he’ or ‘she’ so I guess my pronoun is ‘they.'”
     Lindsay gives her wholehearted approval: “That’s really awesome, Teddy."

2. No More Gender Roles
  Lindsay tells Teddy that “traditional gender roles are “mean, They are not fun and they are big problems.”
3. Expressing Myself, My Way

Randy Barber, a school district spokesman, insisted that these videos and the stage play were age-appropriate. “We really don’t believe that you can be too young to learn about inclusivity and differences in the community,” he said.

after backlash from parents, Superior told parents they were allowed to opt out their kids only from the musical play by emailing the principal. Even though she insisted all videos were age appropriate for the youngsters, Bedford decided only “He, She, and They – What is Gender” would be shown to all kids from kindergarten to fifth grade. But she extended the showing of the video and in-classroom instructions from one to two days.

Although no permission slip or opt-out form was sent home, an estimated 30 percent of parents kept their kids home on the day of the scheduled transgender activities.

many parents sent their kids to school on the day of the musical performance, assuming since they had opted their children out, their kids wouldn’t attend either the play nor watch any of those videos

Even more shocking to many parents is their discovery that BVSD has been trying to indoctrinate their kids for years. BVSD reportedly pays about $19,000 annually for its staff to be trained by “A Queer Endeavor,” a program in the CU-Boulder Department of Education, on how to embed LGBTQ worldviews into curriculum—a process they call “Queering the curriculum.”

This is the best part:

families filed a formal discrimination complaint against Superior Elementary School....the school had violated its own policies regarding how “sexuality information” should be taught....

The school district response is that 'gender identity' is not related 'sexual information', so those policies don't apply.  it's about 'safety'.
in-classroom gender fluidity discussions are necessary to “ensure the safety, comfort, and healthy development of the students who are transgender

The Democrats in the Colorado State Assembly are pushing for a “Comprehensive Human Sexuality Education” bill, HB19-1032. This bill will require schools to teach children specific topics such as “sexual experiences of  lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals,” while the bill stipulates religious tenets or doctrines may not even be “implicitly” taught.

These people are Fascists:  they want to abuse the purpose of Government and use it to impose their vision of morality on to others against their will.

These teachers are an absolute disgrace. Talk about immoral.

A parent is responsible for what their child learns outside of the '3 R's'. Not these freaks who call themselves educators.
How bloody dare they pollute kids minds with this crap.
(04-06-2019, 04:00 AM)Elric Wrote: [ -> ]These teachers are an absolute disgrace. Talk about immoral.

A parent is responsible for what their child learns outside of the '3 R's'. Not these freaks who call themselves educators.
How bloody dare they pollute kids minds with this crap.

They believe themselves to be the 'moral' people. It's right in the article.

Liberal: It's never too early to learn about being inclusive and diverse because that makes it safe for the marginalized.

So, if you are against their 'value' (their belief), then you are the 'immoral' one.
Who is against inclusive .... A Nazi White Nationalist
Who is against diversity .... a Racist Bigot.

Their minds never get past that simple syllogism.