The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: A Visitor from the Past
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This man should visit every American's bed room . I just wish he did because I love America !! And it would make us watchmen job easier .

(04-05-2019, 03:56 PM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]This man should visit every American's bed room . I just wish he did because I love America !! And it would make us watchmen job easier .

Nice @CSB . A must-see for all who question liberty.
Very good! Heartflowers
Wow, that is so moving.
(04-05-2019, 03:56 PM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]This man should visit every American's bed room . I just wish he did because I love America !! And it would make us watchmen job easier .

Awesome, a fine summary...the job of patriots would be much easier if all men with nuts watched this...@Frigg?
Jsomrjll
excellent! Thanks for sharing!

Very powerful. And condemning. And motivating!

Thank you, @CSB

Well gosh dammit. You made me cry. I'm man enough to admit that. Every word was true and makes me feel worthless.

Even though, thank you for posting that ass kicking, Bless bro.
My sound is currently not working so I can't watch right now.  

[Image: hi-computer-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Tagging so I can see it later.
Pages: 1 2