The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Trey Gowdy is back in rare form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He talks about Pencil Neck and his inability to be trusted with intelligence, the Mueller debacle and the illegality of releasing the report.

https://youtu.be/yEFme0Rhn28
I love to listen to Trey Gowdy!

~mc~

(04-01-2019, 11:08 AM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]I love to listen to Trey Gowdy!

Me too!!

We need more gowdy!!
Honestly, I'm not quite sure what to say in response. At one point, I was one of TG's biggest fans. Man, that guy knows how to troll with his questioning techniques. There is no other 'bull dog' quite like him.

But, after time and time again, seeing him nail the witnesses/defendants with irrefutable logic and reasoning...nothing ever came of it. Nothing of significance anyway. I guess it's kind of like the whole "lock her up" thingie. When you see mountains of evidence and are certain, 'this time', something is going to come of it...only for things to continue along as always, you tend to lose faith.

TG is the one person who could have made a difference. I still hope he does someday.

T-Dub

(04-01-2019, 11:14 AM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I'm not quite sure what to say in response. At one point, I was one of TG's biggest fans. Man, that guy knows how to troll with his questioning techniques. There is no other 'bull dog' quite like him.

But, after time and time again, seeing him nail the witnesses/defendants with irrefutable logic and reasoning...nothing ever came of it. Nothing of significance anyway. I guess it's kind of like the whole "lock her up" thingie. When you see mountains of evidence and are certain, 'this time', something is going to come of it...only for things to continue along as always, you tend to lose faith.

TG is the one person who could have made a difference. I still hope he does someday.

Bread and Circuses.
(04-01-2019, 11:14 AM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I'm not quite sure what to say in response. At one point, I was one of TG's biggest fans. Man, that guy knows how to troll with his questioning techniques. There is no other 'bull dog' quite like him.

Remember who he had to refer criminal cases to- Holder and Lynch....

So does he. Chuckle

Trey Gowdy is, IMHO, part of the controlled opposition. For all of his "effort" in the Benghazi and Fast-n-Furious cases he has virtually nothing to show for it. In my estimate, he's nothing but a paper tiger until he demonstrates otherwise. 1dunno1
(04-01-2019, 11:23 AM)Kadosh Wrote: [ -> ]

So does he.  Chuckle

Trey Gowdy is, IMHO, part of the controlled opposition.  For all of his "effort" in the Benghazi and Fast-n-Furious cases he has virtually nothing to show for it.  In my estimate, he's nothing but a paper tiger until he demonstrates otherwise.   1dunno1

Congress investigates then sends their referrals to the Attorney General to prosecute. His hands are tied after the criminal referrals are sent.
(04-01-2019, 11:26 AM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2019, 11:23 AM)Kadosh Wrote: [ -> ]

So does he.  Chuckle

Trey Gowdy is, IMHO, part of the controlled opposition.  For all of his "effort" in the Benghazi and Fast-n-Furious cases he has virtually nothing to show for it.  In my estimate, he's nothing but a paper tiger until he demonstrates otherwise.   1dunno1

Congress investigates then sends their referrals to the Attorney General to prosecute. His hands are tied after the criminal referrals are sent.

Understood, but methinks he doth protest too little.  I've never heard him expose or chastise those "up the food chain" for not acting on his referrals. In his defense, perhaps this frustration is what factored into his decision to leave Congress. 1dunno1