The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Don’t let the old man in.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just watched The Mule, I’m sure many of you all have seen it but did you pay attention to this song at the end? Listen to the lyrics.
I guess I’m getting a bit nostalgic. I hope I’m not there yet but after fifty one starts thinking about your life.
The reason I act like a retard sometimes is that I refuse to have the mindset of most people my age. They’re boring and stale.
How old would you be if you didn’t know the day you were born?
Don’t let the old man in and toast every sunset with a beer.
There’s damn good advice in this song.  

(04-01-2019, 03:38 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]Just watched The Mule, I’m sure many of you all have seen it but did you pay attention to this song at the end? Listen to the lyrics.
I guess I’m getting a bit nostalgic. I hope I’m not there yet but after fifty one starts thinking about your life.
The reason I act like a retard sometimes is that I refuse to have the mindset of most people my age. They’re boring and stale.

Cool.

I would be One Hundred Eighty Nine years old.

Never say "And" when talking about numbers AND digits.
(04-01-2019, 03:38 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]Just watched The Mule, I’m sure many of you all have seen it but did you pay attention to this song at the end? Listen to the lyrics.

Does get one pondering.... Thanks!
I think that I'm about in my mid twenties?
Shit, my kids are more mature than me sometimes.
When I was a kid, I never thought that I would make it to the age 30 with my lifestyle.
Lot of old friends and old band mates are no longer with us.
I still don't expect to live THAT long (still have a pretty crazy lifestyle.)
But I have been very BLESSED with excellent health.
I will ski, backpack, and jam my drums until my last breath!
Peace and Love!

I feel ya Cap'n!
I ' d rather Toast the Dawn .

Mexican Style .

I told my daughter-in-law on her 30th birthday, that was as old as she would ever be.

If you stop looking in the mirror and get on with life, Life is so much better.
I'm always being told that I don't act my age. I reply, you mean old?

Truth is, I'm afraid to slow down. If I do I may never be able to get back up.
(04-01-2019, 01:36 PM)Dark Moon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm always being told that I don't act my age. I reply, you mean old?

I have a living great uncle in his 90s.. this is what he once told me..

If you keep moving, they can't grab you..
(04-01-2019, 01:47 PM)Treebeard Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2019, 01:36 PM)Dark Moon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm always being told that I don't act my age. I reply, you mean old?

I have a living great uncle in his 90s.. this is what he once told me..

If you keep moving, they can't grab you..

I can see some truth in your uncles wisdom. Need to stay active because the reaper is waiting.

[Image: giphy.gif]  [Image: giphy.gif]
Pages: 1 2