The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: For Your Consideration: Are many of our Pols CLOSETED GAYS who have Transgendered Wives (other Gay men)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This occurred to me in regards to the Jussie Smollett case.

Many - if not most of us - at this point suspect that Michelle Obama is actually a transgender, that is a male pretending to be a female. As (s)he is "married" to another male, this would be a gay male. And with children from....who knows where...many speculate a couple of family friends, her doctor who allegedly delivered the girls may be the actual mother, along with her husband as bio dad. I think this might be true.

So when the Smollett case broke, some interesting persons emerged into the public light. One of them being DA Kim Foxx, whom my husband (with no prompting or hints from me - it was HIS idea totally) thinks looks like the male comedian ReRun from the 1970s (a fat black comedian who could dance magnificently). I was not familiar with this guy but when I saw pics, I had to agree. So maybe Kim Foxx is a transgender....I don't know.

Then I saw Tina Tchen, the assistant of Michelle Obama and apparently a friend of the Smolletts, and I said YESSIRRR...that's a guy. Definitely. Not too surprising, working so closely with Big Mike. Tina, btw, just started working with the Southern Poverty Law Center to assess their.....climate. Not good, I'd say.

And then I read that Amy Rule, Rahm Emmanuel's wife, is also a good friend of Tina Tchen. HOW COZY!!!!! So I started looking up Amy Rule on Google images "Rahm Emmanuel's wife" and noted that the reclusive Ms Rule (I love that....MisRule....) seems to have an Adam's Apple in many pictures!!!! Not as obvious perhaps as Tina Tchen or Big Mike, but still....looks pretty masculine in many pics and there's that Adam's apple showing up repeatedly.

I've been thinking about transgenders recently - what are they really? Why are they so prominent and so much in power now?

BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY MEN IN DRAG PRETENDING TO BE WOMEN.

We tend to think of this not as a sexual preference thing, but as a mental illness. Maybe we need to reframe our thinking here.

There has always been a strong drag element in the gay world, it's a sub-world of its own. Not saying all gay men, or even most, do this, but there's a lot of it and there always has been. Some of this may be purely theatrical, but what if this is really about gay men wanting to be women, and instead of just performing at night on a stage - some of them live this out 24 hours in plain public sight AS WOMEN. Homely women to be sure, but accepted as women because we can't imagine this level of deception. Not only that they would do this, but that all the people who KNOW this, like the media, keep silent. And as Joan Rivers said..."WE....ALL....KNOW....THIS." But who's WE?

What if you're a closeted gay man who wants a public life, especially in politics, but perhaps also in the media or entertainment. You need a wife, that's been the tradition. Even Corey Booker is being kind of embarrassed as a single (obviously closeted) man and has to fake date beards and people ask if he's going to get married etc, when this is nobody's business but his. But on the other hand....we do want people who can at least relate to our concerns and understand them, which a married couple with children would seem more likely to do.

So what's a closeted gay pol to do? How about be in a relationship with a man who does drag 24/7/365 instead of just on a stage? The type we used to call "transvestites" but now we call them transgenders. I'm betting most of these (probably at a high percentage) still have all their equipment, because they are.....just gay men pretending to be women, married to other gay men. That way they have the best of all worlds - they can appear to be straight, married with children, and yet, have a partner who is ANOTHER GAY MAN and probably an open relationship and access to that gay world.

If this were purely a private idiosyncrasy it might not matter, except that deception is always a problem in public life if only for blackmail opportunities and the public should know what it's voting for. But what if GAY MEN actually have achieved a great deal of hidden power in our society, in several key areas, like politics, media, entertainment - all of those areas that define and control policies - and use that to their benefit? Maybe there IS a Gay Mafia that is highly significant, not only in Hollywood and the music industry....but in politics and the media s well. How would we know if nobody talks? And if they DO talk, they die. Significant that Joan River's VOCAL CORDS were affected during her demise.

It is THIS that I think is behind the push for transgenderism.....they're sick of having to keep everything hidden. They want to promote their lifestyles and get recruits. Which brings me to the point of pedophilia.....we do not adequately consider that Gay Men maybe the source of much of the pedophilia we're seeing, especially involving teenage boys. We've been brainwashed never to speak ill of gays and yet, maybe like many things in life - that has its downside TOO. Most gays seem to passionately hate President Trump despite his never doing or saying anything against them - it's obviously based on fears of revelation and fears of what he - or WE - might do....perhaps if we find out the degree of deception.

Don't think that Gay Men (and this IS mostly men, not lesbians) can't take over institutions? Look at the Catholic Church.

Just wanted to pass these highly UN-PC ideas along. I don't hate Gay people, male or female. I hate SECRECY and HIDDEN POWER AND PRIVILEGE.

So take a look at pictures of all these people - Kim Foxx, Tina Tchen, Amy Rule....and tell me what you think.
It all comes down to BIRDS OF A FEATHER. People do tend to flock with people who are like them.
holy crp Anon

yes, I agree

Amy Rule-

[Image: ev3pinA-_400x400.jpg]

Tina Tchen

[Image: nmk.jpg?itok=YBvVJryV]
NHAwwww couldn 't be . V6sRZf4

Kim Foxx

[Image: ct-perspec-kim-foxx-jussie-smollett-20190329]
I lived in "The Castro" in San Francisco in the late 1970's....

Drag Queens were everywhere present... day and night.

This JUST before AIDS hit...  The Bathhouses were nonstop..

According to "Tales from The City" lots of men dabbled at those bathhouses...  from ALL persuasions.

I worked for a huge Architecture firm, whose head of the Interior Design department was a very well known and connected Gay man.  We had many Gay men at the company.  According to Charles, the stories that became "Tales..." were based on real life happenings.  

I think OP your take is "right on".

Yeah3
(03-31-2019, 02:01 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote: [ -> ]I lived in "The Castro" in San Francisco in the late 1970's....

According to "Tales from The City" lots of men dabbled at those bathhouses...  from ALL persuasions.

I worked for a huge Architecture firm, whose head of the Interior Design department was a very well known and connected Gay man.  We had many Gay men at the company.  According to Charles, the stories that became "Tales..." were based on real life happenings.  

Yeah3

interesting. Thanks for that @SouthernBelle The more I look Facepalm

James Comey's wife Patricia Failor

[Image: patrice.jpg]
(03-31-2019, 01:54 PM)TheCoffeeFairy Wrote: [ -> ]holy cr@p  Anon

yes, I agree

Amy Rule-

Tina Tchen

LOL....thank you. I know what I'm saying sounds crazy to many because we just don't think in these terms. But I think we better start. Even Bruce Jenner whom they used as their opening springboard....he was portrayed in a Family Guy (Seth McFarlane) episode several years before as GAY AND WEARING WOMEN'S CLOTHES. He was on board a large ship with sailors, IIRC. So they knew this about Jenner for YEARS before they presented him to us as somebody who suddenly found himself....nah ahhh. And now he's dating another transgender....which means ANOTHER MAN. So these are 2 gays guys dressed up as women, dating each other!

Now I am not attacking all gays or even all transgenders as I recognize that there are genuine transgenders with mental health issues who usually through sexual abuse in childhood, come to hate their masculine selves and want to live as a female. I'm just talking about closeted gays in public life who are presenting this model to us to deceive us and to pass HIDDEN AGENDAS.
(03-31-2019, 01:54 PM)TheCoffeeFairy Wrote: [ -> ]holy cr@p  Anon

yes, I agree

Amy Rule-

Tina Tchen

Thank you for posting these, btw, I appreciate your help! A picture DOES say 1000 words!
(03-31-2019, 02:01 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote: [ -> ]I lived in "The Castro" in San Francisco in the late 1970's....

Yeah3

Thank you! I've also worked with a lot of gay men including at a very major university. I don't want to say which one because they were good guys, not like these pols, although they were Leftists as virtually all gays are. The vast majority anyway. What I've noticed about gays, and this is probably true of most groups, is that when one gets in at the top, he starts hiring all the other gays until the office becomes mainly gay. I've also gone to drag shows when I was younger, so I'm familiar with the culture, which might be why I spot this now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8