The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Alyssa Milano threatens to leave Georgia if Heart Beat Bill passes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So are you going to shit can all those you employ or are you going to pay for their relocation, Weirdo?

[Image: 5aNEUS8.png]

All those aborted fetus cells are really keeping her wrinkles at bay!

[Image: BSBNZHA.png]

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=n...1337567951
Facepalm
(03-29-2019, 09:06 AM)Mmmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]So are you going to shit can all those you employ or are you going to pay for their relocation, Weirdo?

[Image: 5aNEUS8.png]

All those aborted fetus cells are really keeping her wrinkles at bay!

[Image: BSBNZHA.png]

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=n...1337567951
Facepalm

These dumb ass stars always say that they are going to relocate if something doesn't go there way. Look at all the Hollywood Actors and Actresses who said they would move if Trump got elected and they are still here. Well leave the country then assholes! Like you promised. But they don't, its all bullshit to get attention. Look at me! Look at me!
How about you entertain me Alyssa! Dance monkey dance!
Take your baggage with you on your way out!

~mc~

Good riddance... go away!!!!
[Image: 60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg]

[Image: in-the-ass-on-your-way-out-let-the-door-...do-not.jpg]
Well then, things are looking up in Georgia!!! V6sRZf4
Canadians are nervous for no reason. The threats never materialize.
Tony Danza is the boss, not her. I wonder if she still looks good naked, she used to do a lot of nudity, even in movies.
Jptdknpa

Did they even have work to begin with?

These people need to realize how much $$ they've earned to do a low skill job and how easy they've had it all their life.
(03-29-2019, 10:22 AM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if she still looks good naked

Maybe so but who would do her without a ball gag? Wait...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5