The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Trump vows to release FISA docs now that Mueller probe is concluded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Trump vows to release FISA docs now that Mueller probe is concluded, slams 'treasonous' FBI

President Trump, in an exclusive wide-ranging interview Wednesday night with Fox News' "Hannity," vowed to release the full and unredacted Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants and related documents used by the FBI to probe his campaign, saying he wants to "get to the bottom" of how the long-running Russia collusion narrative began.
Trump told anchor Sean Hannity that his lawyers previously had advised him not to take that dramatic step out of fear that it could be considered obstruction of justice.

"I do, I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release," Trump said. "I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers, they really didn't want me to do it early on."
Trump also accused FBI officials of committing "treason" -- slamming former FBI Director James Comey as "terrible," former CIA Director John Brennan as potentially mentally ill, and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff as a criminal.

Snip
I think [former Obama administration CIA Director John] Brennan's a sick person, really I do," Trump said, sharply criticizing Brennan's "horrible" claims in recent weeks that Trump had committed treason himself. "I think there's something wrong with him."

Snip (Heehee..)
Trump also lashed out at Schiff, D-Calif., who has pushed strongly for investigations into possible Trump-Russia links. "Schiff is a bad guy, he knew he was lying -- he's not a dummy. For a year and a half he would just leak and call up CNN and others. You know, I watch him, so sanctimonious ... He knew it was a lie, and he'd get in the back room with his friends in the Democrat Party, and they would laugh like hell. In one way, you could say it's a crime what he did -- he was making statements he knew were false. He's a disgrace to our country."

More
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-v...sonous-fbi
Dem heads the next few weeks...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Chuckle
The USS FBI is sinking and the rats can’t desert the ship because they’re in the middle of the swamp

I just heard him talking to Hannity, too, about Hillary, bringing up "Lock her up" and "Bleach pit"...
DamnedCheer
As it has been said.........."Trust the Plan!" Cheer Cheer
(03-27-2019, 10:44 PM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]As it has been said.........."Trust the Plan!" Cheer  Cheer

Words are too often hollow and carry no weight. I trust only verifiable past actions and proofs.
[Image: Schiff-eyes2.jpg]
(03-27-2019, 11:13 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Schiff-eyes2.jpg]

Why does Schiff always look like he is struggling with a case of the Perkin's squirts? Always has that "Oh no, that wasn't a fart." look.
(03-27-2019, 11:21 PM)Pure Rock fury Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2019, 11:13 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Schiff-eyes2.jpg]

Why does Schiff always look like he is struggling with a case of the Perkin's squirts?   Always has that "Oh no, that wasn't a fart." look.

Jptdknpa
The De Class..

Trump orders declassification of surveillance application, release of Comey texts
The move also includes an effort to reveal the details of Bruce Ohr’s interviews connected to the Russia investigation.

By KYLE CHENEY, JOSH GERSTEIN and DARREN SAMUELSOHN 09/17/2018 05:41 PM EDT Updated 09/17/2018 11:30 PM EDT

President Donald Trump moved on Monday to immediately release a tranche of former FBI Director James Comey's text messages and declassify 20 pages of a surveillance application that targeted former campaign adviser Carter Page, Trump’s latest offensive against a Russia investigation that has ensnared associates and has consumed his attention for much of his presidency.
The breadth of the order came as a surprise and landed amid a full-court White House effort to shore up the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh, as he defends himself against a sexual assault allegation. Trump demanded that the FBI produce 20 pages of the surveillance application — which Republicans on Capitol Hill have suggested would help show anti-Trump bias at the highest levels of the FBI.
Trump also called for the release of senior Justice Department official Bruce Ohr's notes related to the Russia probe. Ohr was a key conduit to the FBI for information provided by Christopher Steele, a former British spy who investigated Trump's relationship with Russia during the 2016 campaign and produced a dossier of damaging allegations — which Trump has derided as false.
Steele was hired by a firm that in turn had been tapped by Democrats to produce opposition research on Trump, a fact that Republicans have argued discredits Steele's findings and suggests the FBI relied on a partisan document to pursue allegations that the Trump campaign colluded with Russians to influence the election.

Snip
These documents will reveal to the American people some of the systemic corruption and bias that took place at the highest levels of the DOJ and FBI, including using the tools of our intelligence community for partisan political ends.”

Snip
"In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr," the announcement read

More
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/1...xts-826304
Pages: 1 2 3 4