The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Dog rescued after spending 5 weeks living on freeway median
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: au8fvm.jpg]

GALT, CALIFORNIA — 

A German sheperd was finally rescued by police in Galt, California after living on the median of a highway for five weeks.

Calls were constantly pouring in from drivers who spotted the female dog hiding in the bushes on a median on Highway 99.  The first call came in on April 10 when someone saw her fall or jump out of a pickup truck.

Officer Siliva Coelho with the Galt Police Department says when they went to find the dog, she was nowhere to be found.

"She was a like a ghost dog," said Coelho.

Many witnesses say the dog may have stayed on the median so long because she was scared and waiting for her owner to come back for her.

http://www.news965.com/news/news/local/d...ntent=link

~mc~

5 weeks and no one stopped to get her!!

I'm glad this has a happy ending but the human race can suck it!
(05-20-2016, 09:16 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]5 weeks and no one stopped to get her!!

I agree, I'm so ready to go disappear onto my compound and check out from society.

~mc~

(05-20-2016, 09:18 AM)channelingmyself Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2016, 09:16 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]5 weeks and no one stopped to get her!!

I agree, I'm so ready to go disappear onto my compound and check out from society.

Someone threw this dog from a car !?!?

Not the story I wanted to read first thing in the morning. Or ever for that matter!
That is terrible.

I will say, my particular neighborhood is OBSESSED with rescuing animals. I think because a very busy road rubs through it packed with semis. They are supposed to go 35, but really drive at least 50. So, if someone sees a lone animal, they immediately grab it so it doesn't get hit.

The down side of my hood is - many of the women are very arrogant, snotty cunts. ( The young ones.)

~mc~

(05-20-2016, 09:26 AM)Sentio Wrote: [ -> ]That is terrible.

I will say, my particular neighborhood is OBSESSED with rescuing animals.  I think because a very busy road rubs through it packed with semis. They are supposed to go 35, but really drive at least 50. So, if someone sees a lone animal, they immediately grab it so it doesn't get hit.

The down side of my hood is - many of the women are very arrogant, snotty cunts.  ( The young ones.)

I guess that's good and bad then Chuckle